Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Does basketball stop being basketball if the hoop is replaced with a crate?
A culture test right up my alley

number of basketball games played with:
A milk crate
A volley/soccer ball
A trash bin
A paper ball
A rolled up sock
A stretched put hanger

GO!!

A culture test right up my alley

number of basketball games played with:
A milk crate
A volley/soccer ball
A trash bin
A paper ball
A rolled up sock
A stretched put hanger

GO!!
I grew up in the projects, playing with crates and hardly ever a basketball was the norm lol. Tennis balls were the go to. Though there was a concrete court available, the older teens and OGs always had the court on lock. And games often went left of course, very left smh.

Playing baseball the best bats were never an actual bat. The axe handle was the go to bat, until my bro Mook got mad about a strike and boomerang’d the ax handle right at this dude face breaking his nose and blacking his eyes smh.

Whatever was available we’d make it work and had a blast doing so.

It aint racists because you're black b. Is it disrespectful? I mean you smoked crack with actual crack whores....whats more disrespectful than that?

It aint racists because you're black b. Is it disrespectful? I mean you smoked crack with actual crack whores....whats more disrespectful than that?
Setting up shop in a once predominantly Black city, taking shots at the Most Popular Mayor at the time is just #Braindead to a large remaining fanbase of your brand.

It's just a stupid thing to do and it's an even stupider thing to double down on.

It isn't racist but there is a racial element to it.

Thus, sitting in the middle of the theater > sitting up front or all the way in the back.
Man, I had a few great experiences sitting up front. Four Brothers, my ex and I were highly intoxicated. Walked in the theater and we both had the same thought everybody was laughing at us, lol. We went laughing to the only 4 seats in the front. Seats were kinda curved and we were like in the perfect spot to not have to hold our neck up the whole time. Either that or we two gone to realize we were lol. It was like everything was coming right at us, mess was intense man!!

my 75' disagrees.

sassy all stars season 4 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

TV at eye level is so much better for viewing

But mounted and higher seems to come off as higher class or something idk it’s weird

To me it comes off as someone that doesn't have a strong grasp on geometry. When going to the movies, sit in the middle in terms of both height and width. Don't want to sit too high/low where I have to look down/up.

Back
Top Bottom