Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Aight. We'd still lose. Maybe on the liberal coasts where white people aren't armed they'd lose. But everywhere else, they'd win.
They could have all of that fly over territory, the places of relevance would belong to us.
They would burn that **** To the ground and rebuild after we were dead.
Bingo. You think they'd stop at the areas they already control? It's the race war. Total victory would be the goal.

to the folks that dont like the beatles...

have you ever listened their album Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?

far from boring....far from terrible.

They would burn that **** To the ground and rebuild after we were dead.
Guerilla warfare aint no joke. They aint ready

Black people need to start preparing like the preppers. That should be a part of Black culture because if the **** does hit the fan, race war or just regular ole war we are the most vulnerable group.

Every one else has a home country to run back to with wealth they built in America

I've already started that. :wink: Even bought rations from a company that supplies the military straight from their site.

Last edited:
Most new rap artists suck.
Majority of vegetables taste horrific and only detract from the taste of the meal.
Chain pizza have improved in quality but still aren't good.
Jordan's are ugly.
Sushi and steak are definitely not my preference.
Ultraboosts are not comfortable.
Call of Duty has been the definition of trash for the last couple of years.
DC has a better roster than Marvel, Marvel just has better story telling abilities.
Iron Man is definitely a bad guy at heart.
Arsenal soccer fans are the most disillusioned fans in the world.

Blacks in suburbs will def get the worst, inner city will have a fighting chance until food, water, medicine, and electricity are cut off.

Only chance black folks have in a race war in the US is if other POC squad up with us and we also have outside help from other nations, but IMO that help would come extremely late into the action if at all.

Blacks in suburbs will def get the worst, inner city will have a fighting chance until food, water, medicine, and electricity are cut off.

Only chance black folks have in a race war in the US is if other POC squad up with us and we also have outside help from other nations, but IMO that help would come extremely late into the action if at all.

If other countries get involved that changes everything, plus I don't see all white people in America being down to exterminate all other races.

Something would have to happen where our existence would definitively end theirs. They already winning so I don't know what led to them trying to get rid of us.

If other countries get involved that changes everything, plus I don't see all white people in America being down to exterminate all other races.

Something would have to happen where our existence would definitively end theirs. They already winning so I don't know what led to them trying to get rid of us.

Somebody should probably tell them that.

The ones that have power know.

The ones too stupid to realize it don't have the power to do anything broad.

Na inner city would be first to go. Concentrated all in one small area easy target.

This is true if the assumption is actual military and police forces would be utilized and not just roaming gangs of whites. In all honesty the riots that would follow news of the war breaking out would be enough to further destabilize a lot of the inner city, so you might be 100% right.

Not even accounting for possible water supply attacks, bio attacks, food source attacks, etc :smh: black folks gotta get the self sufficiency game down.

The ones that have power know.

The ones too stupid to realize it don't have the power to do anything broad.

Problem is the ones who know won't stop stoking that fire with the ones that don't just to keep them as servants, making them essentially the same. Essentially it would become a Frankenstein's monster scenario a la the rise of the tea party.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom