Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Preach !!!!! Tthis post makes me happy.

Fake deep songs :lol: my exact thoughts.

His flow is garbage. My boys say it's raw but his tracks hurt my ears. If I want some raw I'll throw in some beans.

Kendrick is so overrated .

He is not the answer.

Carry on.

People who use the phrase fake deep on **** that aint fake deep are usually not that bright. Or just don't like that type of nusic to begin with. Probably a lil pump fanatic.

as for asians, latinos, and arabs, they would likely leave for their country of origin. most of them are recent immigrants. even those who have been here much longer would still try to dip imo. i suspect the same is true for many africans and west indians. everybody wanna be american but nobody wanna be american.
This assumption has to be one of the most ignorant things I've read in awhile. :smh: @ most of the Asian and Latins being recent immigrants. You sound just as stupid as a Trump voter.

overrated is such a dumb word for musicians when art is subjective

Last edited:

as for asians, latinos, and arabs, they would likely leave for their country of origin. most of them are recent immigrants. even those who have been here much longer would still try to dip imo. i suspect the same is true for many africans and west indians. everybody wanna be american but nobody wanna be american.
This assumption has to be one of the most ignorant things I've read in awhile.
mean.gif
@ most of the Asian and Latins being recent immigrants. You sound just as stupid as a Trump voter.
In my neighborhood this is true. I shouldn't have generalized for the whole country.

This assumption has to be one of the most ignorant things I've read in awhile. :smh: @ most of the Asian and Latins being recent immigrants. You sound just as stupid as a Trump voter.

its like asking an American born Asian where they are from.

**** is annoying as ****.

im from AMERICA damn it.

Its ok to like both conscious/substance based rap and turn up tracks.

I swear its like most people are one vs. the other. You're allowed to have a middle ground :lol:

Its ok to like both conscious/substance based rap and turn up tracks.

I swear its like most people are one vs. the other. You're allowed to have a middle ground :lol:

Not saying that this was directed at me, but I'm a fan of "conscious/substance" based rap old and new. I really just don't like a lot of the music Kendrick makes. Again, I respect and appreciate his lyricism, but if he comes on shuffle, 90% of the time I'm skipping it.

Honestly I can understand why people aren't big fans of Kendrick. He's definitely my favorite rapper today though.

Same way I stopped messing with J.Cole's music for a good amount of years until he dropped 2014 Forest Hills Drive. Didn't find his music interesting at all during that time.

i would like to hear who these cats listen to that don't like kendrick

Back
Top Bottom