Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Agreed about friends... **** is trash. Curb your enthusiasm is slept on in the black community :smh

fat people doing cross fit is a waste of time and $
I think cross fit itself is for people who already are at their maximum just with a new excuse to go harder with no results.

Completely different from body building though

If they putting the effort and working hard i see nothing wrong with it. Not my cup.of tea but if someone enjoys it and is making progress more power to them.

Agreed about friends... **** is trash. Curb your enthusiasm is slept on in the black community :smh

LD is the GOAT. Once JB makes an appearance show becomes a whole other level of funny.

I swear 90% of the time when everyone gets mad with LD i be mad for him :lol:
He's mad relatable.

Success bothers people, particularly black men's success. Kills me when people do the most to discredit as soon as you're at the top of your field "oh he's wack, a sellout, a snake, he's gay" etc. etc. Usually from your own too.

Cocaine > weed

I agree. People think I'm crazy when I tell them weed isn't my high at all. After trying different kinds of weed it either makes me weird and paranoid or stupid slow. Never been a good experience with weed. Coke just brings me up and ready to keep going. To tag along with that idea I'll say that as long as you know your limits and get clean (not chopped) then coke isn't all that bad for you.

Weed makes you come up with some diabolical plan to take over the world.

Yayo makes you actually go out and try to take over the world lol

Success bothers people, particularly black men's success. Kills me when people do the most to discredit as soon as you're at the top of your field "oh he's wack, a sellout, a snake, he's gay" etc. etc. Usually from your own too.

There's some of that, but I never found him funny. Sure maybe a laugh here or there, but the short and family jokes got old really fast.

From someone who has been doing BB work for over 4 years I have to say BB is the biggest waste of time. Supplements are a straight up scam.

Also many people who've been playing cod since it came out that I've spoken to agree with me that cod fell off after mw2. Many people got into cod during BO and argue BO or BO2 is the best cod. Piece of turd cods.

Infinity ward og team map design >>>>>>> treyarch

I think of him as one of the best featured artists out there but his album was smooth.

all drugs should be legal

Day trading is where the money's at, but people are stupid and lose their money because they haven't mastered the fundamentals first.

Aside from family, money is the greatest.

Back
Top Bottom