Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

da beef is the problem

you know how many damn cows is walking around because we dig burgers & steak? a absurd amount.

da argument against meat is rooted in da opposition of human hegemony, you put it in da same overall box as population control, and global warming/ & opposition to energy exploration.

there's people in certain places who resent da fact that da Western world lifestyle is aspirational and a model actively looking to be mirrored and replicated.

One of my unpopular opinions... better stated by Peter Thiel
Dat boy predicted the future

Last edited:
Since we're talking about diets.... I stumbled upon this topic recently

Also look up Dr Robert Lustig if you're interested in the topic

Yeah there's a lot of shady studies that have been done in the past that has led to our current understanding of nutrition. That whole everything in moderation is true imo, but the biggest culprit to me is the amount of sugar we consume.

Yeah there's a lot of shady studies that have been done in the past that has led to our current understanding of nutrition. That whole everything in moderation is true imo, but the biggest culprit to me is the amount of sugar we consume.

Actually processed foods, specifically meat is vastly worse.

da chicken, because its one of da most consumed animal is more populated than its wild counterpart would ever hope to imagine.

you ain't gotta worry about Extinction b.

^^ It ain't extinction I'm worried about B.

It's the inhumane and shameful practices that slaughterhouses and meat companies use.

Animal suffering is not worth it. Not to mention the climate change implications from Greenhouse gases.

I bet it worth them pair of shoes in your avy

Haha got me on that, this avy is over 5 years ago though, before I was introduced to veganism.

But anyway, in this day and age, with modern technology I feel like the US is lacking behind when it comes to new initiatives.

athletes who wear tape or a rubber ring during a game to represent their wedding band are Corny.

Oakland-Raiders-QB-Carr-has-big-brother-watching.jpg

Don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not, but Batman Begins was an awesome movie. I know the Dark Knight is considered a masterpiece, but Batman Begins is a masterpiece as well.

It being a masterpiece is an unpopular opinion. It is a great film. For me, it has a better plot than Dark Knight. Dark Knight just has Joker. That itself makes it a masterpiece

Back
Top Bottom