Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

GoT isn't my cup of tea.

I tried watching after up to season 2, didn't bother to rewatch catch up to the current season. It's hilarious when i get the weird look when i say I don't watch that

GoT isn't my cup of tea.

I tried watching after up to season 2, didn't bother to rewatch catch up to the current season. It's hilarious when i get the weird look when i say I don't watch that

I haven't even checked out a single episode but I'm sure it's a good show just not for me either looks like LOTR and I didn't understand most of the movies

Katt aint even that funny himself. He has a lot of energy, cusses alot and has a funny voice. He funny but people overrate him .

I can see why people don't like him but Kevin is definitely funny. His first 3 specials were >>>. He found a lane, has watered down his material a bit and just reached a status where it's cool to hate on him.

Papa John's is trash but I did get a free pizza from them through tmobile like 2 weeks back.

GoT isn't my cup of tea.

I can't get into GoT either, I tried watching the first episode a few times and I can't get into it. I get the strange looks too, however I'm a big fan of the Lord of the Rings movies .

Last edited by a moderator:
Aside from the Joker scenes, TDK isn't really that great

Might not be an unpopular opinion

Definitely unpopular, and I agree. I've said that since it came out. It benefits from coming out at the right time

Back
Top Bottom