Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

nfl is the stupidest "sport"... 3 1/2 to 4 hours to play 11 mins of actual game time.

Would you go to a 3 1/2 hour movie that only showed 11 mins of actual movie & the other time was spent showing commercials, shots of the actors & crew standing around, & replays?

Americans have been hoodwinked into thinking this is fun "sport" to "watch". :lol:

i3OtXsk.png

they need breaks to cater to the american attention span while giving them time for another beef, another hotdog and another piss as american consumerism is King.

nfl is the stupidest "sport"... 3 1/2 to 4 hours to play 11 mins of actual game time.

Would you go to a 3 1/2 hour movie that only showed 11 mins of actual movie & the other time was spent showing commercials, shots of the actors & crew standing around, & replays?

Americans have been hoodwinked into thinking this is fun "sport" to "watch". :lol:

i3OtXsk.png

Exactly why I hate watching football. A ******* commercial every 4 minutes.

Because their is nothing going on during that time :lol: people try to sound smart with that argument and end up looking like the dumb one

Speaking of female rappers, where's Dej Loaf, cats swore up and down she had "next" I kept telling them it won't last.

After watching that Jim Carrey Andy Kaufman documentary, I have reached the conclusion that Jim is a pompous piece of ****

And it's not even because of his method acting nonsense...it's because of the way he was fellating himself in the commentary portions

if you like nike, i dont expect you to be michael jordan...but i do expect both of you to be fond of patent leather.

*trump dig*

Beyond annoying. Tracks with her get insta-skipped. I have nothing against female rappers but Cardi and Nicki's voices and accents are so grating

being that between both of em, that's about 99% of da female rap category :lol:

Breasts are severely overrated. If you're a "breast man," you're probably a child and/or virgin.

A nice set of legs and a nice stomach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> .
That is a wild theory.

Folks can't just like beautiful breasts?

Back
Top Bottom