Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

That is a wild theory.

Folks can't just like beautiful breasts?

E94728E6-72C4-47EA-B277-81DEBBEF65C7.jpeg

Homie is buggin you can have both.

unless he like em like this...

61898214-A07F-44F7-A86D-C9E3032B73D9.jpeg

no breast, nice abs lmao. but might choke you to death in bed.

Doesn’t like breath but praises legs & stomach. I would ask if homie is really into women but humans are weird w/ attraction b. Do your thing

Well I'm agnostic, so there's that... Also I don't like sports. None of em. Playing, watching... I'm good. **** is boring to me.

Damn you get picked last for every sport or something? How you dont like ANY sports??

he must be buddiast monk, cause sex is a sport. requires 2 to tango. male and female only. none or that ayo stuff.

Apparently theres a Kodak flow.
in that song that DC posted...it was the same "flow" as bodak yellow. she and others have admitted that they "ripped" it from kodaks song. is there a "kodak" flow? no. but he used a style in that song that was bitten hard by bodak yellow

fwiw i really dont care for either song. just pointing out the obvious

in that song that DC posted...it was the same "flow" as bodak yellow. she and others have admitted that they "ripped" it from kodaks song. is there a "kodak" flow? no. but he used a style in that song that was bitten hard by bodak yellow

fwiw i really dont care for either song. just pointing out the obvious

Very obvious.

SCKID has shown time after time that he doesn't support entertainers under the age of 25

Very obvious.

SCKID has shown time after time that he doesn't support entertainers under the age of 25

I kind of don't. I can't really relate to what their "entertaining" about. I'm 40. I'll listen to it if I'm with my kids, but only to make fun of stuff that I know will be in the song.

Damn you get picked last for every sport or something? How you dont like ANY sports??

I played a little when I was younger but that's it. They have just never been entertaining to me. The only time I ever enjoyed it was when the Bulls were in their prime, I remember watching the playoffs with my dad... but I just think that games take too long and I really don't care about how someone can shoot a ball or run.

Only apple pruduct worth buying is the iPad because the competition is lacking when it comes to tablets

Back
Top Bottom