Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Breaking Bad's first couple episodes we're kinda wack too. If the first season had been longer, I doubt I could have made it through.

Man, I watched the very first episode of BB and quit, it wasn't interesting. A year later I fought through season 1 and ended up bingeing all the way to season 4 on Netflix.

2nd half of season 5 was kinda lame but overall a very good show. Season 4 of BB is masterful.

But GOT>>>>everything.

Integration is touted around like it was on every the best aspects of the civil rights movement along with the voting acts but in all actuality it did more damage then good. Before mlk jr had intergrates the community together black people basically had to stick together in order to survive and had to come up with their own businesses that would support their community fairly. Once intergration rolled around black people just up and abandoned black businesses in their community in support of white businesses in short relinquishing any power they had cause you know money is power

Sucks for ya fellas, I'm from MoCo, them trump supporters are few and far between. And I'm sure most that vote red wouldn't say it out loud over here.

Some Salvadorean cat was talking bout supporting trump last summer, I straight up ignored his ***. Dude singing a different tune now tho.

Supporting Trump doesn’t make you a racist
1Vd8J_s-200x150.gif

Integration is touted around like it was on every the best aspects of the civil rights movement along with the voting acts but in all actuality it did more damage then good. Before mlk jr had intergrates the community together black people basically had to stick together in order to survive and had to come up with their own businesses that would support their community fairly. Once intergration rolled around black people just up and abandoned black businesses in their community in support of white businesses in short relinquishing any power they had cause you know money is power
America never fully integrated, that is the problem imo. The Civil Rights Act just banned de jure segregation. America is still mostly segregated.

Segregation has a ton of issues as well and to be honest way more than integration could possibly have.

And be honest folk can't be beleivers in any kind of capital if they expect black businesses to be immune from economies of scale and consumer preferences.

The goal should not only be for black businesses to have a black consumer base. But also for black businesses to sell to all people including white people.

Last edited:
America never fully integrated, that is the problem imo. The Civil Rights Act just banned de jure segregation. America is still mostly segregated.

Segregation has a ton of issues as well and to be honest way more than integration could possibly have.

And be honest folk can't be beleivers in any kind of capital if they expect black businesses to be immune from economies of scale and consumer preferences.

The goal should not only be for black businesses to have a black consumer base. But also for black businesses to sell to all people including white people.
I agree with everything you but you can't lie and say that the little business we did have weren't devastated by intergration. I'm not saying if it had not happened we would be untouchable as a community Im just saying we would have a better foot to launch plays from if we would have still supported more businesses in our community

I think Bitcoin and the underlying blockchain technology are traps.

It's nothing but asset populism, and in this modern era, populism has just been another tool used by the elites to control the masses.

Blockchain is touted as being inherently democratic and transparent, but I think it will bring us closer to being a surveillance and totalitarian state.

I'm open to learning, though, so please try to convince me of the contrary.

:ohwell:

I think Bitcoin and the underlying blockchain technology are traps.

It's nothing but asset populism, and in this modern era, populism has just been another tool used by the elites to control the masses.

Blockchain is touted as being inherently democratic and transparent, but I think it will bring us closer to being a surveillance and totalitarian state.

:ohwell:

- Hot Take

I thought I was the only one. I HATED that movie; felt like I was listening to a 16 year old high school d-bag talk the entire time with the non stop corny jokes and immature behavior

16? More like 12 holy i get why most of his fans are young boys

if you add scrambled eggs and other meat products to a Kim Chee bowl or Top Ramen... it is considered a meal instead of a snack

Back
Top Bottom