Do you hoop in your XX3's or just wear casually?

It seems like more people wear 'em casually...

And for those who hoop in them,are they a good hooping shoe?

Still DS
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gillden

Yes!!! most comfortable AJ since the 21's in my opinion.

now I'm not a math expert, but doesn't that only leave the 22's?

Dude I dont wear expensive jays to ball anymore...I once wore my AJ white cement IIIs in a b-ball game and some fool scuffed them like 5 minutes into it. Iaint wearin My All Star XXIIIs to ball unless the court is emptty
BasketballGym3.jpg923200c1-9c42-4a12-bbe5-27d736903b36Large.jpg

I just hooped in mine for the 1st time last week. They have to be the best. The XXI's where the last ones I used to love to hoop in.
pimp.gif

i actually run in them on the treadmill at the gym, honestly the most comfortable shoe ive used for running in a long time. i dont run outside on the pavementjust the treadmills, and i usually run about 10 miles a week, i love them but only the black ones i think work best cause of the suede toe, i havnt tried theother three colorways

mithu aka the ambassador

Casual wear for both my Stealths and AllStars, I have a bunch of older kicks that I can hoop in.

still ball in my 21's and 22's...............maybe next year I'll ball in the 23's (they juss look too good)

I rock my White/Stealth's casually and my All-Stars are just chilling. I can't decide if I should wear them or not.
eyes.gif

I ball in my M4's/ZLV's and run in my Vomero's 3's.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by gillden

Yes!!! most comfortable AJ since the 21's in my opinion.

now I'm not a math expert, but doesn't that only leave the 22's?
laugh.gif
Im glad im not the only one who was thinkin that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Apocalypz

I use them the way they were intended. Ballin'
Same here, I use them for both actually. I have two pairs of the stealths, so it really doesnt matter to me.

I don't own a pair because, a) I don't like the way the XXIIIs look; and, b) if I did like the way they look, I stilll wouldn't cop becausethey're built like a pair of cheap retros.

Back
Top Bottom