Do you hoop in your XX3's or just wear casually?

all three on ice still....scared to wear em...just love looking at em....wish the white reds were better....?

i got ds stealths and i balled in my gold stealths today and cut my right pinky toe!
mad.gif

Haven't really worn either of my Stealths. I plan to wear my black 11.5's to ball in just can't get myself to do it. Don't have allstars

Still trying to get All-Stars and Black Stealths in a size 12 DS.

I bought the black/stealth and wore them once casually and found how comfortable they were so now I ball in them. Have balled/worked out in them about 20-25times and they still look great. Some creases on the toe, though as someone said the other colorways might not stay as good looking because of the toematerial. I bought the grey/stealth ones last weekend with the F&F code for casual wear though...I think those/the white/black/red look better for casualwear. Definately great basketball shoes though..replaced my XX's that I've worn to death for ball.

Originally Posted by KobeKilledIt

I don't own a pair because, a) I don't like the way the XXIIIs look; and, b) if I did like the way they look, I stilll wouldn't cop because they're built like a pair of cheap retros.
co-sign on not diggin the looks, but I don't think the quality is that bad. IMO They could have done a lot better on the XXIII. I mean come onit's the last shoe in the numbered line... @ least do it right! or maybe it's just me. I mainly dig the older Jays like anything below 15 (except thosenasty 10s). I'm trapped in the 90s. same goes for my music.
pimp.gif

Think I'll wait for the lows, the only J's I consistently play in are the XIV's.

It's been my experience that J's aren't as good for playing as Nike bball shoes, which are also significantly cheaper.

casually...ball in my carolina x's ^ ^ soon to be switched to the black 17's from the carmine pack hahah damn i really dont want them...argh

they are not that great for basketball that's why I wear mine for casual.

I hooped in mines, it feels good. But i'm just worry about the ankle support, by the look of it. Great shoe tho.

to ball in...because that is what they are made for!!!...love the low profile and the rigidness to the shoe...this one is going to be hard to top

I've been rotating between the XIV and the XX3 the past couple weeks on the court and if I wear the XX3 a day after the XIVs I notice a considerabledifference in the weight. Last night the XX3s felt so heavy on my feet, but other than that they are great to ball in, but when I need that extra step I needthe XIVs.

BOTH casual and balled in the black stealths a couple of times and they still look DS.
happy.gif

I wear my White Stealths causally.
These shoes are sooo comfortable.. the IPS is cushiony, if that's a word, but yeah..
Very comfortable shoe, and feels great.

Back
Top Bottom