Do you know any sneakerheads or are you the only one among your friends?

I've never known other sneakerheads in real life. When I started collecting years ago, I never realized it was something many people collect so I never even tried to find sneakerheads or even knew the term sneakerhead. Since I realized it's a fairly common thing I've been wanting to get to know sneakerheads and am getting to know some ftl employees that are sneakerheads to finally know people with the same interest.

Do you guys know other sneakerheads or are you the only sneakerhead among your friends?

mad Jordan heads at work..few of my friends are into it..and only one of them as much as I am..whereas having an active FC account..copping yeezys and ****

Knew plenty in high school. Now just an old coworker and my cousin. Cousin is real into street wear and random fashion stuff.

Traded son a Sade tee for some Y3 shorts a couple days ago.

I only knew one guy into kicks heavy, and to be honest we don't really talk anymore

Ya, id say 3 or 4 of my good homies are into kicks but not as serious as when we were younger. 1 is more into high end designer sneakers and the others are a mix of that and nike/adidas. We dont really sit around and talk about kicks like we did when we were younger but sometimes the topic does arise.

a Sade tee

:nerd:

image.png

Those of you that know sneakerheads, is it friends you already had that also became sneakerheads? If not how did you get to know them?

Most friends who collected stopped when the raffles got popular, myself included. Only a couple are still active like that, i.e. going to raffles and camping.

Met most through school/rugby.

Most of my homies have kids and ish so they don't spend their money on sneakers like that anymore.

No one anymore.

I decided a long time ago to surround myself with people much wiser than me. :lol:

-Drew

Most of my friends were all into sneakers in high school and college. Skipped class for releases, ordered off someone's swoosh account, ect. All, except one, isn't really into sneakers anymore. The person who is, sticks with the exclusive/collab releases and high-end/designer wear.

I don't even think my friends are on NT. I know we were all on ISS at one point back in the day, but never knew each others usernames. I'll visit some of the sneaker threads on NT if they're spotlighted just to see whats new, but I rarely post in those threads or buy the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom