Do you like where you live? Where would you move to?

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

I live in the suburbs of DC and its wonderful. The DMV area is very affluent so the cost of living is expensive but the schools are good. Just as any other metro area there are good and bad places. The good is very good and the bad very bad so be cautious of your surroundings but in general its great. I am a young professional so DC is the place to be although places like Atlanta would be cheaper.

Also we have better girls than anywhere else in America because all the sexy chicks you see here are from DC unlike LA or NY where people come from all over to live in a big city.

that's the only reason I still like being here, besides seeing my family......and school, I love the college I'm at now.....but other than that, I'd break out of here so damn fast, can't wait until I get my degree......

glad you like it here though...

Born and raised Detroit E 7mile, went to college in Florida , lived in Baltimore for a year, now back in Detroit . Moving to Vancouver for work in August. Any nt people from out there can tell me what its like? I went and visited the school ill be working at last week but was too short of a visit. What the ladies like out there ?

Born and raised Detroit E 7mile, went to college in Florida , lived in Baltimore for a year, now back in Detroit . Moving to Vancouver for work in August. Any nt people from out there can tell me what its like? I went and visited the school ill be working at last week but was too short of a visit. What the ladies like out there ?

I live in Montgomery, AL right now. Definitely the worst (and the smallest) city I've lived in.

I live in Montgomery, AL right now. Definitely the worst (and the smallest) city I've lived in.

No complaints
smokin.gif

I live on the westside of the Chicago and it's decent.  I would prefer to live in a south suburb such as Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, etc.  Me and my fiance are looking to make the move around this time next year or soon.

I live on the westside of the Chicago and it's decent.  I would prefer to live in a south suburb such as Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, etc.  Me and my fiance are looking to make the move around this time next year or soon.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I live in San Diego right now. Honestly, its the most beautiful place I've seen other than the coast of Italy and Barcelona. Nonetheless, aside from the beautiful women from all over the world, folks out here suck. And I dont intend to be disrespectful but I've lived all over America, and I can honestly say that southern Cali folks are the fakest peeps ever. No substance, no personality, no nada. Folks are mad hollow. And peeps are scared of strangers out here. Everybody rolls mad deep with the same crew they've known for years and are too timid to meet new folks. I dont really vibe with the culture. I love San Fran though so I guess I'm just a Northern Cal dude.

Prob moving back to Atlanta. I miss JR Crickets and interacting with cool folks.
born and raised in socal and I can say that I somewhat fit the above description.

Its not that I am too timid to meet new folks, but in my advanced age I just dont care to anymore.  When I was a younger dude though, I know exactly what you are talking about.  We would roll 10-15 deep EVERYTIME, even if we are just heading out to the local bar on a random Thursday night.  I don't know if I would classify myself as fake though.  I don't try to act or be anything that I'm not.  I know I'm not "cool" and I'm perfectly OK with that.

Currently living in LA proper (Marina Del Rey) and I have no comlaints.  I love where I live.  The weather is nice, the women are out and about, I live 2 minutes from the beach.  My only gripe is my stupid property tax bill (about $10K a year
sick.gif
) but other than that I can't complain.  If I were to hit the Lotto I would probably keep my current home, buy Rosetta Stone for the Catalan language, and buy a place in Barcelona and split my time between the two.  That is one awesome city.

Originally Posted by TraPpStar

I live in San Diego right now. Honestly, its the most beautiful place I've seen other than the coast of Italy and Barcelona. Nonetheless, aside from the beautiful women from all over the world, folks out here suck. And I dont intend to be disrespectful but I've lived all over America, and I can honestly say that southern Cali folks are the fakest peeps ever. No substance, no personality, no nada. Folks are mad hollow. And peeps are scared of strangers out here. Everybody rolls mad deep with the same crew they've known for years and are too timid to meet new folks. I dont really vibe with the culture. I love San Fran though so I guess I'm just a Northern Cal dude.

Prob moving back to Atlanta. I miss JR Crickets and interacting with cool folks.
born and raised in socal and I can say that I somewhat fit the above description.

Its not that I am too timid to meet new folks, but in my advanced age I just dont care to anymore.  When I was a younger dude though, I know exactly what you are talking about.  We would roll 10-15 deep EVERYTIME, even if we are just heading out to the local bar on a random Thursday night.  I don't know if I would classify myself as fake though.  I don't try to act or be anything that I'm not.  I know I'm not "cool" and I'm perfectly OK with that.

Currently living in LA proper (Marina Del Rey) and I have no comlaints.  I love where I live.  The weather is nice, the women are out and about, I live 2 minutes from the beach.  My only gripe is my stupid property tax bill (about $10K a year
sick.gif
) but other than that I can't complain.  If I were to hit the Lotto I would probably keep my current home, buy Rosetta Stone for the Catalan language, and buy a place in Barcelona and split my time between the two.  That is one awesome city.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

I live in the suburbs of DC and its wonderful. The DMV area is very affluent so the cost of living is expensive but the schools are good. Just as any other metro area there are good and bad places. The good is very good and the bad very bad so be cautious of your surroundings but in general its great. I am a young professional so DC is the place to be although places like Atlanta would be cheaper.

Also we have better girls than anywhere else in America because all the sexy chicks you see here are from DC unlike LA or NY where people come from all over to live in a big city.

that's the only reason I still like being here, besides seeing my family......and school, I love the college I'm at now.....but other than that, I'd break out of here so damn fast, can't wait until I get my degree......

roll.gif
thats crazy i hate it here...but the money and jobs are here. so until i can transfer i guess im stuck
ohwell.gif

My home = LA
pimp.gif

have to go back at least 2 or 3 times to regain my sanity.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

roll.gif
thats crazy i hate it here...but the money and jobs are here. so until i can transfer i guess im stuck
ohwell.gif

My home = LA
pimp.gif

have to go back at least 2 or 3 times to regain my sanity.

Born and raised in the Bronx and it's cool. Sometimes it's a hassle getting into the more lively parts of the city, regardless of type of transportation, but I enjoy having my home in a quiet setting. Co Op city is a beautiful place with the scaffolding finally gone (we had permanent installations everywhere for almost a decade). Really nothing to still here though, but again, I still live in NYC.

Born and raised in the Bronx and it's cool. Sometimes it's a hassle getting into the more lively parts of the city, regardless of type of transportation, but I enjoy having my home in a quiet setting. Co Op city is a beautiful place with the scaffolding finally gone (we had permanent installations everywhere for almost a decade). Really nothing to still here though, but again, I still live in NYC.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

nashville.. i love it here, but when i graduate school, best believe i'm headin out to cali.. the few times i've been out there i was
eek.gif
 definitely a place i can see myself livin for the rest of my days.. with my med card
pimp.gif
Where you stay at in nashville? I go to TSU... I don't really like it here, my friends/gf keep me occupied but this isn't the place for me, I just don't really like the south. I want to move to California(bay area).. I took a trip there for a month and it seemed like a great place to live.

brentwood.. like 10 mins from downtown. everyone out here is maaad rich.. i'm just a college student livin with the rents for the summer and our neighbor like two houses down has an orange lambo and a black ferrarri
sick.gif
 not really the place for me but its a nice change (moved from michigan
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
) great food spots, went to a soulive concert a few weeks ago for $10
smokin.gif
, people seem aight

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Charles Montgomery

nashville.. i love it here, but when i graduate school, best believe i'm headin out to cali.. the few times i've been out there i was
eek.gif
 definitely a place i can see myself livin for the rest of my days.. with my med card
pimp.gif
Where you stay at in nashville? I go to TSU... I don't really like it here, my friends/gf keep me occupied but this isn't the place for me, I just don't really like the south. I want to move to California(bay area).. I took a trip there for a month and it seemed like a great place to live.

brentwood.. like 10 mins from downtown. everyone out here is maaad rich.. i'm just a college student livin with the rents for the summer and our neighbor like two houses down has an orange lambo and a black ferrarri
sick.gif
 not really the place for me but its a nice change (moved from michigan
alien.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
) great food spots, went to a soulive concert a few weeks ago for $10
smokin.gif
, people seem aight

Live in the DMV and it sucks @#$. Lot of crap to deal with here, and the weather is either too cold or too hot. To top it off, the women, I don't know what you all are seeing but these women are LAME. Ugly, fat, and full of crap.

Live in the DMV and it sucks @#$. Lot of crap to deal with here, and the weather is either too cold or too hot. To top it off, the women, I don't know what you all are seeing but these women are LAME. Ugly, fat, and full of crap.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Currently living in LA proper (Marina Del Rey) and I have no comlaints.  I love where I live.  The weather is nice, the women are out and about, I live 2 minutes from the beach.  

7961197.jpg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Currently living in LA proper (Marina Del Rey) and I have no comlaints.  I love where I live.  The weather is nice, the women are out and about, I live 2 minutes from the beach.  

7961197.jpg

Nah, this place sucks, and it has probably been the most boring year of my life since I moved to this town last July...good thing I'm only here for another three months until I'm off to college.

Nah, this place sucks, and it has probably been the most boring year of my life since I moved to this town last July...good thing I'm only here for another three months until I'm off to college.

From Cali and now in North Carolina, need to move closer to the beach at one point or another. 5 year plans FTW!

From Cali and now in North Carolina, need to move closer to the beach at one point or another. 5 year plans FTW!

Back
Top Bottom