do you REALLY care about whether or not a girl can cook?

Think about if you have children with a girl who can't cook though OP, how is she going to feed them?

Its an absolute necessity. I like to cook every now and again, dont get me wrong. But if she doesnt know how to cook, she better be coming from a hell of a lotof money. Aint no way Id be able to afford to go out to eat every single night.

yes, but it's not totally necessary.

they gotta be able to cook at least a couple dishes though. breakfast is a must.

If we're talking about a girlfriend, it isn't that big of a deal.

But my future wife? Yes I hope she can cook or is willing to learn.

I actually like cooking, so it wouldn't be a problem if I handled the load sometimes. But she needs to be able to cook something, even if it's justbasic recipes and following the directions.

It comes down to effort, or lack thereof.

Anybody can cook if they want to. Emphasis on the 'want to'. *Kanye shrugs*

if she can't cook, might as well buy a house with no kitchen.

lol, nah. not terribly important, but my current can so nothing to worry about for me
smile.gif

my wife won't be cooking unless she really wants to....and even then there's no telling if i'll actually eat it.
laugh.gif

i want a wife who has her own goals, interests, experiences, career, etc. not some housewife who stays home all day dusting bookshelves and cooking.

If she doesn't know , she better be open to learning . If she doesn't want to learn , might be a deal breaker .

I know how to cook for myself. But yes I care and I'm glad I got a woman that can cook.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I actually like cooking, so it wouldn't be a problem if I handled the load sometimes. But she needs to be able to cook something, even if it's just basic recipes and following the directions.

I can almost always (oxymoron much...
laugh.gif
) guarantee that you will voice my thoughtsif I have yet to reply in a thread...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It depends...if she wants to be the house mom and im making all the money for the fam then she better be cooking, but if were both working 8 hours a day andboth collecting a check then i could care less if she can cook good

Decent would be coo, I can cook so I don't have to rely on my girl to be excellent at it. But it at least has to be 50/50.

I'm actually better than most girls I know at cooking.

She has to be willing to give up that thang on a regular basis however.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I actually like cooking, so it wouldn't be a problem if I handled the load sometimes. But she needs to be able to cook something, even if it's just basic recipes and following the directions.

I can almost always (oxymoron much...
laugh.gif
) guarantee that you will voice my thoughts if I have yet to reply in a thread...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Not at all.

It would be a nice plus, but in the grand scheme of things, it means nothing.
maybe it means nothing if you don't value money.

for me, it means saving thousands on food by not eating out all the time.

yes. she doesnt need to be top chef, but she should know how to cook for her boy
pimp.gif

im straight though, my girl is hispanic so she already hooks me up with the meals

Back
Top Bottom