do you REALLY care about whether or not a girl can cook?

tired.gif

A woman aint gotta be Food Network mean in the kitchen but should know how to make some basic meals. If she can't boil minute rice or anything like thatthen what's the point. Luckily for me my girl throws down as well as I.
pimp.gif

Well since I'm a chef its not a deal breaker, but her palate better be on point. I cant stand women when you say let's get Italian the first place shementions is Olive Garden.

I gotta keep a woman that can cook. I can too, but I prefer to have it done for me....and my chick gets it in in the kitchen.
pimp.gif

ehh if she doesnt we can learn at the same time....i cant expect someone to do something i cant. BUT i do want her to know how, its just not a dealbtrakerattribute.

VERY, VERY IMPORTANT. i dont wanna be eating out everyday or eating the same thing everyday....if she dont know hot to cook, she can make herself out the door.
happy.gif

yes, my shorty can make some really good thai/lao food
pimp.gif
. Hopefully someday she will learn to cook some chinese food from my mom then I'm good.

the current girl im talkin to, man she be talking about all types of stuff she can cook, idk if i should call ducktales or what

LOL a lot of yall dudes frontin... its a shame

I eat out most of the time so I can care less if my girl cooks or not... although she can cook pretty much anything I eat whenever I ask but Id still rathereat out

Well... To each his own, but I've lived through being the guy whose mom can't cook. FORGET THAT!

HELL NO!

NO WAY!

yeah women knowing how to cook is a necessity. I mean I know how to cook personally, but !+%+ that shes gonna have to cook for us.

Back
Top Bottom