Do you share a bed with ya boy on trips to save costs

I just think it's hard to tell someone who works hard 51 weeks a year and just wants to get to the beach or something small that because he shares a room he shouldn't be entitled to a vacation

If that person saves $300 that's probably their spending money for the vacation

It's hard out there and that little time away can mean a lot to some people

/thread

Im not understanding why said guys just can't get a room with two twin beds in it. No one is saying the guys cant be entitled to a vacation but if I have to stay at a lower star hotel with two beds, Im gonna take it.

I just think it's hard to tell someone who works hard 51 weeks a year and just wants to get to the beach or something small that because he shares a room he shouldn't be entitled to a vacation

/thread

Im not understanding why said guys just can't get a room with two twin beds in it. No one is saying the guys cant be entitled to a vacation but if I have to stay at a lower star hotel with two beds, Im gonna take it.

four people, two beds. still don't understand?

I dont do any of the things you just listed, I think its attention whorish or half the chicks who do it our bi and I would not be comfortable

Its about what makes that person comfortable

If two men are comfortable SLEEPING in the same bed on a trip then I dont see why you guys are so against it.

w/e lock this thread.
OP has his answer.

Just because YOU don't do it, doesn't negate that what I mention is normal behavior between BFF's call it what you want, It's a fact personal space is not much if an issue with majority of females, in a crunch for time two females will hop into one shower without a problem and no one would think anything of, in the crunch of time two dudes are officially late...lol

It's just different.

200 pound swamp donkey thou
roll.gif

But yuck u smash skinny 2-3s yuckkkk

Most chicks end up being a 2-3 because they fat. But a non fat 2-3 must just be a mug in the face chick, couldn't do it....
Who I **** don't make you cum...
pimp.gif

Remember Free from 106...she's a 5 at best in the face to me. That's how stringent I am with rating a chicks face. 

Last edited:

/thread

That's not the scenario we're talking about.

We're talking 4 guys with 2 beds in 1 room instead of getting 2 rooms

Of course 2 guys in 1 room will get 2 beds. The savings with one bed are minimal

:rofl: These cats still talking about, "why not just get two beds" are trollin hard. Have to be.

4 in the bed 2 at the foot, 2 at the head...I didn't like to sleep with John John he peed the bed.

laugh.gif

Well my boys don't have to worry, I'll gladly crash on the couch or chair, I'm used to catching Z's in much more uncomfortable positions, hell if its a road trip, split the room between three, I'd be more comfortable in the car and won't be payin for it.

I just thought of a situation where this acceptable:

When it's below zero and there's barely any shelter and you need the body heat to stay warm throughout the night otherwise we might die. I'd gladly share a bed with my boy then.

:lol:

A female man?
Aint no proof been posted so that's what it is.

Last edited:
4 in the bed 2 at the foot, 2 at the head...I didn't like to sleep with John John he peed the bed.

That's that poor child growing up scenario which is perfectly understandable with siblings. On some Charlie and Chocolat facctory steez sleeping with grandma, grandpa, uncle, mom, dad, your 3 brothers, and baby sister.

you completely butchered those kanye lyrics :smh:
*Reported*

Did this a couple times in college but only cause it would be 3 or more dudes on the trip sharing one room to save money. One trip there was like 6 of us on one trip cause one of our boys knew a playboy model and he was convinced if we went to this playboy convention we'd link with her and her friends and end up with them so we all shared a room and there was just one queen bed in the room. 3 dudes slept sideways across the queen bed and the other three slept on the floor. Convention and the party at night turned our to be a sausage fest and the playboy chick never called my boy back (probably cause she was married). Worst trip ever...

Another time we got a room with two beds and thought we could get a folding bed brought in but we couldn't. There was 3 of us. Worst rock/paper/scissors ever...

I just thought of a situation where this acceptable:

When it's below zero and there's barely any shelter and you need the body heat to stay warm throughout the night otherwise we might die. I'd gladly share a bed with my boy then.

Aint no proof been posted so that's what it is.

In that scenario me and my boy cuddling like the old couple that embraced their death while the Titanic plummeted to the depth of the ocean.

Why you dudes keep talking about cuddling?
Did poor people cuddle with their cousins when they all slept on the same bed together?

Pretty sure it's a queen bed anyways. Is it ideal to share a bed with your boy? No.
Is it the end of the world if that scenario came up? No.

You dudes so against it are practically bursting out the closet in this thread,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom