Do you sometimes hate other fans of your own fav team?

Cuz I know sumtimes I look at other 'Boys fans and be like...that's why they all hate us
laugh.gif

Is this an isolated phenomenon or what?

Sometimes? Man I pretty much gave up on Mavs fandom because of them, along with the fact the team got rid of all the guys I liked over the years as well aschanged the style and prevailing mindset, but they're fans or unbelievable. They're mostly Dirk fans, not so much Mavs fans.

Yup.

I'm a Buckeye fan, but Downtown is just plain slow. Doesn't bother me as much anymore because of the ignore feature.
laugh.gif

Nah, Minnesota fans are classy. We clapped for Cal Ripken, Frank Thomas, and Brett Favre in some of their biggest records or milestones... All of them arerivals except Cal...

No reason to hate fans of the same team as you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, annoying or not. I personally hate being labeled with fans justbecause I like the same team. If they say something stupid, what does that have to do with me?

When I say dumb sh*^, why hold it against the other fans on this board, or wherever?

Originally Posted by CP1708

No reason to hate fans of the same team as you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, annoying or not. I personally hate being labeled with fans just because I like the same team. If they say something stupid, what does that have to do with me?

When I say dumb sh*^, why hold it against the other fans on this board, or wherever?
You can say that, cuz you dont know the stigma that come with bein a 'Boys fan (loudmouth, bandwagoner, fairweather, etc.)

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

No reason to hate fans of the same team as you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, annoying or not. I personally hate being labeled with fans just because I like the same team. If they say something stupid, what does that have to do with me?

You can say that, cuz you dont know the stigma that come with bein a 'Boys fan (loudmouth, bandwagoner, fairweather, etc.)

Checks own sig, says Lakers, yeah, I have no idea what you must go thru.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Checks own sig, says Lakers, yeah, I have no idea what you must go thru.
wink.gif
Wow...know what? Aint even peep that...but who's gonna expect a Dolphins x 'Canes x Cubs x Lakers collab? I thought my 'Boys x Philliesthing was odd
laugh.gif
...Yeah but yall Lakeshow fans def do get it on here (and everywhere else), so I give you that...respeck, respeck
laugh.gif

I'm a Jazz fan. Most Jazz fans are #$%*!+ ******ed. They can see no wrong in their team, and look at me crazy when I say Kobe is the best player in theleague, or CP3 is a better player than D-will(this took me some time to realize too, but Deron cant take over a game like Chris) Don't even get me startedon the Fisher fiasco. (although I can see some of their points) I think its cause the Jazz are the only pro team here (i'm not counting soccer cause Idon't believe in soccer)

If I had a nickel for every time I was called racist on the Mavs board because I call Dirk soft, I'd be a millionaire. And it's immensely ironicbecause in real topics where race is relevant and not quasi logical assumptions like he is a black dude, dirk is white, he appears to not like Dirk, 1+ 1 =2,those dudes say some of the most blatantly racist and classist things I have ever seen, I'm talking stormfront material.

But what's funnier is the length they go to to defend him. They defend dude with more vigor than they would their own family. When Dirk got dunked on inthe all star game, there was literally dudes claiming that LeBron dunk wasn't on Dirk but was on Chris Paul and Amare. Or they blaimed Brandon Roy for Dirkairballing that 3. Alot of the stuff over there is unbelievable. It's just a Dirk circle jerk. They don't even like anybody else on the team for themost part.

Hopefully Packers fans can see why we hate them....

Back
Top Bottom