Do you sometimes hate other fans of your own fav team?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hell yeah, Warriors' fans piss me off.

So, you still trying to sell some Warriors tickets next season for way more than face value?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OOHHH yes...
Some people were trying to tell me David Carr was not the reason for the Texans losses.. They still would want him to QB
indifferent.gif

They actually think the Texans are going to place 2nd in the division.. HAHAHA!!

Not really hate, but I do think that alot of them are annoying. Well actually I hate the ones that booed Kwame Brown that homegame against Phoenix, I know hesucked but you dont boo a player of your own team.

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Not really hate, but I do think that alot of them are annoying. Well actually I hate the ones that booed Kwame Brown that homegame against Phoenix, I know he sucked but you dont boo a player of your own team.

remember laker fans also booed kobe for demanding a trade out of la?

naw not really cowboy support is cowboy support, its all welcome. Eventho sometimes i wonder ##%! were you before the number one offense came when ryanleaf,and drew henson, and quincy carter's were quarterbacks but hey....whatever

Originally Posted by k0befomvp

Not really hate, but I do think that alot of them are annoying. Well actually I hate the ones that booed Kwame Brown that homegame against Phoenix, I know he sucked but you dont boo a player of your own team.

Yeah you can.
I've booed Ryan Leaf, Leander Jordan, and Drew Bees (03 Season) at Qualcomm.

Nope. Sacramento Kings fans know what's up. Every Kings fan I've met is a sophisticated and loyal sports fan. The dumb, annoying, flavor of the weeksports fans in Sacramento are all Lakers and Warriors fans, so it's never been a problem for me.

I despise all these bandwagon Mets fans that came out of nowhere when Pedro was signed. My mom used to get 30 tickets a season for free from her job when theMets where in the dumps during the Art Howe and towards the end of the Bobby Valentine era. Now the Mets are good I'm lucky to go to 10 games a year forfree, I still go to about 20 games but I pay for most of them. What makes me more sick is the fact that those numbnutted morons booed Johan Santana in hisfirst Shea start.
indifferent.gif
How the hell do you boo the best pitcher inbaseball. Sickening, pure sickening.

Yeah there are a lot of Warriors and Niner fans that I can't stand. I can't really think of any A's fans that I don't like though.

All the bandwagon Red Sox fans and the ones who dont know the history of the team gets on my nerves.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Yes.
Cosign im from LA and the entire city/ SoCal became clippers fans that year the Clips made it to the 2nd round the radio stations were dissen kobe nowthe D riden.....
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom