Do you spit in your house?

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I drink lots of water so my saliva is always watery and I be doing that Bodie spitting between my teeth thing. I figure it's mostly water and I'm spitting on carpet. Can't do that much damage. Plus, it's just a bad habit. I also run a lot so I'm always spitting.

Do y'all spit in your home?

shirt_pig_pen_dirty_gross.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I drink lots of water so my saliva is always watery and I be doing that Bodie spitting between my teeth thing. I figure it's mostly water and I'm spitting on carpet. Can't do that much damage. Plus, it's just a bad habit. I also run a lot so I'm always spitting.

Do y'all spit in your home?

shirt_pig_pen_dirty_gross.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

thats pretty gross, my dude.

truth be told, i dont even spit on the concrete (sidewalks/walkways/etc)... i make it a point to spit in the grass/trash can/etc.... i'm weird like that,but nothin is more disgusting to me than steppin over a loogie...

when i first read the tittle I thought you meant rapping, i got bars for days when i'm just chilling in the crib
pimp.gif

but who the #@## spits in their house

Some of these threads this week have made me realize that at least half of NT is comprised of dirty and disgusting people. Honestly didn't your parentsteach you anything? Moms would have beat me senseless if she saw me spitting on her carpet.

Spitting is not just water for the following reason: Your mouth is full of bacteria. All you are doing by spitting all over your house is spreading germseverywhere basically. I'd be entering your place with a hazmat suit if I for some reason had to set foot in there.

But then again I don't really wear my shoes on the carpet either, that is kind of gross as well.

that's gross.

i'll spit in the toilet, bathroom sink, outside of the house in the grass, or in a napkin (ball that $%%% up and throw in the trash), but not on thecarpet.

do you walk barefoot on your carpet?

Originally Posted by N1K3B4LLER

u also take craps in the backyard with your dog?

Nah, that goes on the carpet too. It's just carpet right? SMH dudes nasty.

I had a friend who spit on his mom one time, but thats not the same.

Seriously though how you disrespecting your home like that.

Back
Top Bottom