Do you spit in your house?

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Originally Posted by we gettin kufi

Im with you bro, I stay spittin on my bed, TV, in the fridge, on my dog....it's whatever ya feel me?

Haha. Sometimes I'll just be chillin' watchin' TV with a blanket over my legs, and I'll turn my head and gleek over the armrest. It's just carpet anyway. What's the difference between spilling water on the carpet and spitting on it? Heck, we walk on carpet with our dirty shoes or swampy *** feet, and the latter actually stains the carpet worse than the former. So don't even make this a nasty thing, y'all.
Horrible way to put it. You aren't making a point. For all that you might as well take a steaming s*** on your carpet. It's okay,it's organic.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

now we know you gots no friends, at least ones that will ever go back to your house.

I HATE WET SOCKS.

I pay $1,060 a month for rent, If someone spit on my carpet................... It would be over
mad.gif
and you would be
frown.gif

I can't believe what I'm reading. You all can't be serious about this.
It's like saying...I just pee my boxers because I drink a lot of water and I have to go. My balls are always sweating in them...it's all just fluidfrom my body, what's the difference?

ERASCISM wrote:
Haha. Sometimes I'll just be chillin' watchin' TV with a blanket over my legs, and I'll turn my head and gleek over the armrest. It's just carpet anyway. What's the difference between spilling water on the carpet and spitting on it? Heck, we walk on carpet with our dirty shoes or swampy *** feet, and the latter actually stains the carpet worse than the former. So don't even make this a nasty thing, y'all.

a very little known fact. dirt on the bottom of your shoes stays on the top of the carpet and is easily vacuumed but when you walk around in yoursocks, the oils from your feet is absorbed into the carpet and stains worse.

but you still nasty for spittin on the carpet
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom