Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

Got this today from Amazon. Can’t beat $4 on a brand new CD.. Dope soundtrack!

2ADFDAC0-3BC9-4ED7-B9CE-5D38EF11ECE2.jpeg

Took me a while to find a decent CD for a good price.

What do y'all consider a good price for a CD?

I'm not talking about finding stuff you want searching in thrift store/second hand store for 1-5 bucks. More like when you're looking for something in particular and most likely isn't gonna be found locally. And I don't mean something "rare" like a original pressing of Thriller.

What do y'all consider a good price for a CD?

I'm not talking about finding stuff you want searching in thrift store/second hand store for 1-5 bucks. More like when you're looking for something in particular and most likely isn't gonna be found locally. And I don't mean something "rare" like a original pressing of Thriller.
I would say around $15 - $30 but it varies, I am normally buying music you can’t find on iTunes or streaming.

This CD I was able to get for a little less than $15 shipped. It is almost new and doesn’t even have 1 scratch. I had seen A few listings on eBay go well over $30 brand new. So this was good enough for me.

Last edited:
Bought this awhile ago first new release CD purchase since 2018.

Lazy/cheap with the presentation/packaging :smh:

239smgriu4544y.jpg
I hate that’s been the case. A lot of current era CD packaging reminds me of the awful Rap-A-Lot CDs they were producing. You were lucky to get two pages with the full credits. And the print would be small as hell.

I would say around $15 - $30 but it varies, I am normally buying music you can’t find on iTunes or streaming.

I think $35-$40 is my max and that's pushing it. It's crazy how much major label music isn't available outside of random youtube uploads/t0rrents

Before 2020 I didn't know CDs were selling for vinyl prices some stuff I just won't have physical copies of thankfully I found r/riprequests before it got taken down.

Been meaning to peep that Babyface album. There’s various out of the limelight R&B artists albums I’ve listened to for a minute that I thought were good.

Buy 2 get 1 free is for music, movies and books

Target's website is TRASH. Search function, genres are mixed together even sort by price doesn't work.

I guess they're pushing certain albums... Rap shows 51 results and R&B 1100+ but it's fill with rap

Last edited:
Yeah, when it doesn’t have it the cover looks weird to me.
I thought I was the only one that thought that. I’m so big on that logo to the point that the cover on my Apple Music must even have that logo when the album art shows on my phone lol

I hate that newer cars don’t have cd players….but yea I still prefer cds over digital. Any websites other than eBay for finding older cds?

Back
Top Bottom