Do you still buy CDs?....VOL...BEST BUY

image.jpg

Last 4 pickups.

Anybody having issues not being able to download purchased music from Amazon? Even when clicking "download" it doesn't appear on my phone, only allows for offline play through the Amazon music app.

Anybody having issues not being able to download purchased music from Amazon? Even when clicking "download" it doesn't appear on my phone, only allows for offline play through the Amazon music app.

Did you try on a computer? I don't use the amazon app so I've only ever downloaded it that way then transfer it to my phone.

Maybe it was just me, but I used to love getting soundtracks back in the 90's to the early 2000's. I guess I used to like looking in the booklet with pictures of movie scenes lol. I remember my mom buying me the Space Jam Soundtrack in 1996. I was so hyped when she got it for me. Solid soundtrack too.. Any love for movie soundtracks? I still have that CD to this day lol.

Last edited:
Did you try on a computer? I don't use the amazon app so I've only ever downloaded it that way then transfer it to my phone.
I just use the browser on my phone now. So stupid I can't purchase and download through the app anymore.

Anyway, copped the box set for Mr. Morale and The Big Steppers
20220603_184730.jpg

Maybe it was just me, but I used to love getting soundtracks back in the 90's to the early 2000's. I guess I used to like looking in the booklet with pictures of movie scenes lol. I remember my mom buying me the Space Jam Soundtrack in 1996. I was so hyped when she got it for me. Solid soundtrack too.. Anyone love for movie soundtracks? I still have that CD to this day lol.
Soundtracks just don’t hit like that anymore for various reasons, but the Super Fly, Black Panther, and Creed II ones came close. And it’s not really the soundtracks, but the “music inspired by [insert movie]” ones.

I have a good amount of those from the 80s and 90s. I got some like Batman, Rocky, Terminator to Nutty Professor, Forrest Gump, Cadillac Records.

I have a good amount of those from the 80s and 90s. I got some like Batman, Rocky, Terminator to Nutty Professor, Forrest Gump, Cadillac Records.
How is the Nutty Professor soundtrack(1996)? I never heard it.

How is the Nutty Professor soundtrack(1996)? I never heard it.
It’s pretty good and I like it more than the 2nd (the Klumps?) one that came out. Also, the Dr. Dolittle soundtrack was cool. I know you remember Aaliyah’s “are you that somebody” joint.

It’s pretty good and I like it more than the 2nd (the Klumps?) one that came out. Also, the Dr. Dolittle soundtrack was cool. I know you remember Aaliyah’s “are you that somebody” joint.
Yeah, I remember that Aaliyah joint. Dope track!

I’ve picked up another 40 cd’s.
I don’t think I have any doubles but it’s getting hard to keep track of what I have at this point, lol.

Are you buying instore or online? The price of some of CD's I want are crazy :smh:

You can try apps/programs like LibraryThing and Libib to keep track/catalog

Are you buying instore or online? The price of some of CD's I want are crazy :smh:

You can try apps/programs like LibraryThing and Libib to keep track/catalog

All my cd’s are from thrift stores and dedicated 2nd market stores. I’m usually paying $1-2 per cd at thrifts and $3-7 at the other places. I’ve saved a bundle over the years and I’m at the 650 to 700 mark of cd albums. Thanks man, I’ll take a look at those suggestions 👍

Back
Top Bottom