other %!+%!% in the community think its ugly
...but I dont
neither does the yout cus we em
brace adversity it goes rite wit da race

I start to flinch as I try not to say it
but my lips are like a ooowop as I start to spray it
my lips are liek a oowop as i start to spray it
my lips are like a oowop, yea you know the rest

Lately, I been tryin not to say it, i try and catch myself, and use alternate words like my dude or bruh.

Y'all got to wake the FU*K UP! The "N Word" is the only thing in this country that we OWN. That word is ours. It's just a word. It's onlynegative if you make it negative. I WILL NEVER REMOVE IT FROM MY VOCABULARY.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

in the car...but the way i talk in the car is nothing like how i talk outside of the car...
Am I the only one that thinks
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Y'all got to wake the FU*K UP! The "N Word" is the only thing in this country that we OWN. That word is ours. It's just a word. It's only negative if you make it negative. I WILL NEVER REMOVE IT FROM MY VOCABULARY.

This plus your sig. make me question your maturity. That "it's our word" mentality needs to be erased. It was given to YOU buy slave traders andstupid racists. Not the best gift.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

Y'all got to wake the FU*K UP! The "N Word" is the only thing in this country that we OWN. That word is ours. It's just a word. It's only negative if you make it negative. I WILL NEVER REMOVE IT FROM MY VOCABULARY.
im hoping that this is just sarcasm that i cant understand

i'm white and i use it all the time
pimp.gif
had a few people try to start something over it and i ended up bodying them
ohwell.gif

im not serious

Originally Posted by Damu

i'm white and i use it all the time
pimp.gif
had a few people try to start something over it and i ended up bodying them
ohwell.gif

im not serious
You're kidding, right? Your screen name is Swahili. You either have a lame sense of humor, or your just an idiot.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ehh rarely (if it's in a song then more than likely).. Using it seemsuneducated to me. What's sad is I see more non black people using it than black people.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

but i have basically eliminated it from my vocabulary because i'm pretty much in a predominantly white, educated environment these days.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Basically.. Or not even just a white environment, the people thatI'm around are pretty educated.. and when you hear that word (in terms of identifying someone by it), you just realize how stupid it sounds and how dumbthe person using it looks.[/color]

I try to even not use it when using the lyrics to a hip-hop song. It should not be used IMO, but whatever. It's only bad if you allow it or put it harshly.Wasn't that Nas's intention? to use it so much that it's not offensive anymore

i'm black, and it used to slip when i was around my boys, but i have basically eliminated it from my vocabulary because i'm pretty much in a white,educated environment these days.

i would love for some of you asian/white NTers to get bodied for saying the N-word to the wrong person..
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom