Do you (still) wear earrings?

Look at all the folks with the regret after getting their ears pierced. How was it hard to understand? I'm happy that I don't have two holes in my ears.

what? this is beyond a dumb statement; no one can tell you had your ears pierced

I got em both pierced when i was 15. Haven't had them on since 2007. My holes still haven't closed though.

Last edited:
My son is the youngest. His older sisters wear earrings. My girl and I are trying to teach them the difference in what boys do/wear and what girls do/wear.

Is that a little more clear?

My son is the youngest. His older sisters wear earrings. My girl and I are trying to teach them the difference in what boys do/wear and what girls do/wear.

Is that a little more clear?

Do u think that it'll confuse your son and turn him gay If he sees u rocking studs???

:lol: nah I'm just ******* wit u fam I understand what you're saying.

Last edited:
I used to wear my earrings ALL the damn time... I used to feel weird if I forgot my earrings.

Now, I barely wear them. And if I do bust them out, it feels weird with them on. :lol:

I was actually thinking before of getting my ear pierced, but now I'm set on getting a tattoo. The problem with earrings is the expectation of how you can/can't look in corporate America. I'm trying to get a tattoo on my chest (not visible to people who I don't want to see it)

Well honestly no I don't want my son to be gay. No I'm not homophobic or anything, I just want the family name to continue...

And yes I do believe certain things can be confusing for small children when you tell them one thing and do the opposite.

Haven't worn earrings in about 8 months kuz I always lose them when drunk. I want to get them stretched eventually tho.

I feel u I wouldn't want my son to be gay ether but him seeing you in earrings is not what's gonna do it u feel me?

Dont have mines pierced. Don't plan on piercing them either. I have no problem with earrings, but when I see cats with coke cans/water bottles in their ear :stoneface: × 12000000Like wtf?????

Last edited:
im saying its not a big deal if you dont like it just dont wear the earring and the hole will barely be visible... unlike a tattoo which you will regret when your 65+ all shriveled up :lol:

im saying its not a big deal if you dont like it just dont wear the earring and the hole will barely be visible... unlike a tattoo which you will regret when your 65+ all shriveled up :lol:

I seen this old man with his sleeves looking raw af the other day

Back
Top Bottom