DO YOU THINK MEN ARE BETTER DRIVERS THAN WOMEN? In your unbiased opinion (lol)

And state why. 
I do. Mostly because of what I have personally perceived on the road and riding with women. Could I be wrong, yes. But in my personal experience I've never been in a car driven by a female where I thought the person was an exceptional driver. I think the main reason is that I don't think women exert control over their vehicles the way men do. Men want to dominate their cars. Women just want to control it. I've never met a girl who seemed to have any interest in excelling at driving, while on the other hand every guy I know wants to lay claim to being the best driver.

And yes I know the statistics...they're very skewed.

And state why. 
I do. Mostly because of what I have personally perceived on the road and riding with women. Could I be wrong, yes. But in my personal experience I've never been in a car driven by a female where I thought the person was an exceptional driver. I think the main reason is that I don't think women exert control over their vehicles the way men do. Men want to dominate their cars. Women just want to control it. I've never met a girl who seemed to have any interest in excelling at driving, while on the other hand every guy I know wants to lay claim to being the best driver.

And yes I know the statistics...they're very skewed.

This isn't even a question really. My sister is the only girl I'll vouch for behind the wheel.
Woman are too panicky and genreally don't care about being a good driver.
I think subconsciously women have been brainwashed to think that men are suppose to drive so very few really take driving seriously or as a craft.

This isn't even a question really. My sister is the only girl I'll vouch for behind the wheel.
Woman are too panicky and genreally don't care about being a good driver.
I think subconsciously women have been brainwashed to think that men are suppose to drive so very few really take driving seriously or as a craft.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yes, but people 65+ should have to re-take the drivers test. They are the worst.

And this. I cannot stand old slow drivers.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Yes, but people 65+ should have to re-take the drivers test. They are the worst.

And this. I cannot stand old slow drivers.

hate blanket statements...but I can undoubtedly say that my girl is a better driver than several guys I know.

hate blanket statements...but I can undoubtedly say that my girl is a better driver than several guys I know.

my mom is a good driver only when where she is going is relevant/important to her.
when she needs to get somewhere she is doin 10+ the speed limit, fancy lane switich, all that.
but when i need a ride and we're late and she promised to take me suddenly all the traffic laws come back into effect and the fancy tricks dont get whipped out.

my aunt is also a great driver. we did 80km once when were in switzerland. she was handling it too.

but in general no, women are ****e drivers
Men>>>>>>>>teenage boys>>>>>>>>>>>women (in general)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old people(>>>>>>asians JK)
my bad. it was 80 miles.. approx 120.  i just said km  cuz we was in europe but she guyanese so she says all her distances in miles

my mom is a good driver only when where she is going is relevant/important to her.
when she needs to get somewhere she is doin 10+ the speed limit, fancy lane switich, all that.
but when i need a ride and we're late and she promised to take me suddenly all the traffic laws come back into effect and the fancy tricks dont get whipped out.

my aunt is also a great driver. we did 80km once when were in switzerland. she was handling it too.

but in general no, women are ****e drivers
Men>>>>>>>>teenage boys>>>>>>>>>>>women (in general)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old people(>>>>>>asians JK)
my bad. it was 80 miles.. approx 120.  i just said km  cuz we was in europe but she guyanese so she says all her distances in miles

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm not saying that there aren't guys who are crap drivers and girls who are good (or exceptional though I haven't met one). I'm just saying generally women aren't very good at it from what I've perceived. Don't really want to make a blanket statement cause I haven't seen all women lol.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I'm not saying that there aren't guys who are crap drivers and girls who are good (or exceptional though I haven't met one). I'm just saying generally women aren't very good at it from what I've perceived. Don't really want to make a blanket statement cause I haven't seen all women lol.

^
laugh.gif

Pretty much.
My moms though?... BOY is she the exception!
Manual,automatic,car,truck,
van... WHATEVER.
She's ill.

Pretty much.
My moms though?... BOY is she the exception!
Manual,automatic,car,truck,
van... WHATEVER.
She's ill.

no.

I was driving today on the highway, and it must have been Terrible-Drivers Day. People were zigzagging over the lanes, tailgating, not even looking before merging, and just a bunch of bad driving habits. Overall, there are just a lot of dumb drivers who shouldn't be on the road, and it is not a matter of sex. I think that some people will be prejudiced against women and would say that they're bad drivers because of the other things they do, but bad driving happens with both men and women.

no.

I was driving today on the highway, and it must have been Terrible-Drivers Day. People were zigzagging over the lanes, tailgating, not even looking before merging, and just a bunch of bad driving habits. Overall, there are just a lot of dumb drivers who shouldn't be on the road, and it is not a matter of sex. I think that some people will be prejudiced against women and would say that they're bad drivers because of the other things they do, but bad driving happens with both men and women.

Back
Top Bottom