DO YOU THINK MEN ARE BETTER DRIVERS THAN WOMEN? In your unbiased opinion (lol)

For the most part, men are definitely better drivers than women. I feel like every time I avoid a potential accident it's cause a woman almost t-bones my ride. Also, I see a lot more women texting and talking on the phone than driving.

On the other hand, I was in NYC once and saw this young chick in a blue Evo GSR nail a shift
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

I think newly licensed boys that watched too much fast and furious are the worst drivers. They think they are exceptional drivers smashing down the highway all reckless, then when it comes to parallel parking in a major city they can't do it.

I think newly licensed boys that watched too much fast and furious are the worst drivers. They think they are exceptional drivers smashing down the highway all reckless, then when it comes to parallel parking in a major city they can't do it.

I love driving and I take pride in the skills and control/domination I have over my car. Yeah there are times when I make a little mistake, it's rare, but I berate myself for it after the fact. On that muttering angrily to myself *@#
laugh.gif
I use to do 4-5hr solo drives on the regular up and down the country, you learn a lot on the open road.

But anybody can be a @%+% driver. For all the sucky women drivers there are, there arecocky male drivers that think they're in god-mode and drive accordingly, speeding, swerving, tailgating and so on and so forth.

There's more reckless male drivers than there are women. You can't deny that.

Here's a little something from the New Zealand Transport Agency...

I love driving and I take pride in the skills and control/domination I have over my car. Yeah there are times when I make a little mistake, it's rare, but I berate myself for it after the fact. On that muttering angrily to myself *@#
laugh.gif
I use to do 4-5hr solo drives on the regular up and down the country, you learn a lot on the open road.

But anybody can be a @%+% driver. For all the sucky women drivers there are, there arecocky male drivers that think they're in god-mode and drive accordingly, speeding, swerving, tailgating and so on and so forth.

There's more reckless male drivers than there are women. You can't deny that.

Here's a little something from the New Zealand Transport Agency...

I think ive shared my view on this before, but its not that women are bad drivers...their decision making is on par with their male counterparts. Women are indecisive drivers. Indecisive driving is far more dangerous than bad driving.
If someone makes a bad driving decision I can use my experience, reflexes, and safe distance to come out unharmed.

I think ive shared my view on this before, but its not that women are bad drivers...their decision making is on par with their male counterparts. Women are indecisive drivers. Indecisive driving is far more dangerous than bad driving.
If someone makes a bad driving decision I can use my experience, reflexes, and safe distance to come out unharmed.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

CAREFUL GUYS.

I got a 1 week ticket to BANNED camp because I made a comment that relates to this topic. The comment was about my own wife too hahaha.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CAREFUL GUYS.

I got a 1 week ticket to BANNED camp because I made a comment that relates to this topic. The comment was about my own wife too hahaha.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CAREFUL GUYS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the hell? 

CAREFUL GUYS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What the hell? 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

my ex would LET GO of the steering wheel and cover her eyes if she thought she was gonna crash....she's done this 4 times in 2 years going over 65mph 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

my ex would LET GO of the steering wheel and cover her eyes if she thought she was gonna crash....she's done this 4 times in 2 years going over 65mph 
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

sick.gif

I think people who follow the rules of the road are the better drivers.
No male or female is more inclined at driving better just because of their sex.

I think people who follow the rules of the road are the better drivers.
No male or female is more inclined at driving better just because of their sex.

i have seen a lot of horrible woman drivers here in Cali.
Asians are not bad, its the foreign middle aged ones that are generally bad
laugh.gif

Majority elderly people
30t6p3b.gif

i have seen a lot of horrible woman drivers here in Cali.
Asians are not bad, its the foreign middle aged ones that are generally bad
laugh.gif

Majority elderly people
30t6p3b.gif

I honestly think men are better drivers caution wise. Even multitasking at a minimum, whereas women that i've seen and rode in cars with seems like if they start doing something else while driving they lose all attention on the road. Just an attention factor I suppose..

I honestly think men are better drivers caution wise. Even multitasking at a minimum, whereas women that i've seen and rode in cars with seems like if they start doing something else while driving they lose all attention on the road. Just an attention factor I suppose..

I'm a Realtor so I drive a lot, and to be honest, I don't see much of difference in driving between the sexes. I see a bigger pattern with the type of car driven. Pretty much the majority of dangerous drivers are in big vehicles, eg SUV, mini-van, or pickup truck. Most of the people that drive slow are Toyota Corolla drivers.

I'm a Realtor so I drive a lot, and to be honest, I don't see much of difference in driving between the sexes. I see a bigger pattern with the type of car driven. Pretty much the majority of dangerous drivers are in big vehicles, eg SUV, mini-van, or pickup truck. Most of the people that drive slow are Toyota Corolla drivers.

Back
Top Bottom