DO YOU THINK MEN ARE BETTER DRIVERS THAN WOMEN? In your unbiased opinion (lol)

CAREFUL GUYS.

I got a 1 week ticket to BANNED camp because I made a comment that relates to this topic. The comment was about my own wife too hahaha.

CAREFUL GUYS.

I got a 1 week ticket to BANNED camp because I made a comment that relates to this topic. The comment was about my own wife too hahaha.

Originally Posted by proper english

the statement about asians... its true. 

laugh.gif
Who has that Family Guy gif??And I never knew Dirty had a girl. Team Nerd is not being repped accordingly.

Originally Posted by proper english

the statement about asians... its true. 

laugh.gif
Who has that Family Guy gif??And I never knew Dirty had a girl. Team Nerd is not being repped accordingly.

Majority of women are terrible drivers, they simply try to get from point a to point b without a care in the world when it comes to driving. They panic in a situation and it all goes to hell. My mom is probably the only woman driver i know that is a very good driver.

Majority of women are terrible drivers, they simply try to get from point a to point b without a care in the world when it comes to driving. They panic in a situation and it all goes to hell. My mom is probably the only woman driver i know that is a very good driver.

Yes. Teen-late 20s are especially bad and get distracted too much to keep their eyes on the road.

Yes. Teen-late 20s are especially bad and get distracted too much to keep their eyes on the road.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pretty much.
My moms though?... BOY is she the exception!
Manual,automatic,car,truck,
van... WHATEVER.
She's ill.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Same here...

...my mother has a S2000 she did all kinda modding to, from the clucth to the intake and exhaust - she takes that *$+% to Summit Point race track and races my pop.

Real rap, I'm afraid to get in the car with her
laugh.gif
 - she goes too fast
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Pretty much.
My moms though?... BOY is she the exception!
Manual,automatic,car,truck,
van... WHATEVER.
She's ill.

eek.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Same here...

...my mother has a S2000 she did all kinda modding to, from the clucth to the intake and exhaust - she takes that *$+% to Summit Point race track and races my pop.

Real rap, I'm afraid to get in the car with her
laugh.gif
 - she goes too fast
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Weekz

my mom is a good driver only when where she is going is relevant/important to her.
when she needs to get somewhere she is doin 10+ the speed limit, fancy lane switich, all that.
but when i need a ride and we're late and she promised to take me suddenly all the traffic laws come back into effect and the fancy tricks dont get whipped out.

my aunt is also a great driver. we did 80km once when were in switzerland. she was handling it too.

but in general no, women are ****e drivers
Men>>>>>>>>teenage boys>>>>>>>>>>>women (in general)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old people(>>>>>>asians JK)
49.7096954 mph!!! OMG
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ok, so back to business....my mother is the only woman I can fall asleep in the car while she's driving. They tend to drive cautious to the point of CAUSING problems where there normally wouldn't be any. This is just my opinion based on my experience and not a blanket statement. Though.
[/font]

Originally Posted by Weekz

my mom is a good driver only when where she is going is relevant/important to her.
when she needs to get somewhere she is doin 10+ the speed limit, fancy lane switich, all that.
but when i need a ride and we're late and she promised to take me suddenly all the traffic laws come back into effect and the fancy tricks dont get whipped out.

my aunt is also a great driver. we did 80km once when were in switzerland. she was handling it too.

but in general no, women are ****e drivers
Men>>>>>>>>teenage boys>>>>>>>>>>>women (in general)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>old people(>>>>>>asians JK)
49.7096954 mph!!! OMG
[font=arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Ok, so back to business....my mother is the only woman I can fall asleep in the car while she's driving. They tend to drive cautious to the point of CAUSING problems where there normally wouldn't be any. This is just my opinion based on my experience and not a blanket statement. Though.
[/font]

Depends on the age.

16-25, both men and women equally suck.

Beyond that I put my trust in women drivers usually because they are more mindful of laws and stuff.

Depends on the age.

16-25, both men and women equally suck.

Beyond that I put my trust in women drivers usually because they are more mindful of laws and stuff.

Attentive, observant people are the best drivers. I stay looking in all directions, switching between looking forward, both side mirrors, and the rear view every few fractions of a second. A changes on the road from every direction in a split second.

Attentive, observant people are the best drivers. I stay looking in all directions, switching between looking forward, both side mirrors, and the rear view every few fractions of a second. A changes on the road from every direction in a split second.

Back
Top Bottom