DO YOU THINK MEN ARE BETTER DRIVERS THAN WOMEN? In your unbiased opinion (lol)

I think guys drive more agressively and can control things better, women just panick in situations. My mom is a good driver though. I just act like Im driving the subaru rally car

I think guys drive more agressively and can control things better, women just panick in situations. My mom is a good driver though. I just act like Im driving the subaru rally car

Here's a poll I found:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=question&id=10150241977678314&qa_ref=qts

happy.gif

Why do dudes always act like their moms are exceptions to the generalizations
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Chances are your mom can't drive and is as crazy as most of the other women out there.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Chances are your mom can't drive and is as crazy as most of the other women out there.

Nah Rav... she really is THAT good of a driver.If she wasn't i'd have no problem throwing her *@* under the bus.

Nah Rav... she really is THAT good of a driver.If she wasn't i'd have no problem throwing her *@* under the bus.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not me, my mom is a TERRIBLE driver. It's gotten to the point where she commits various violations and I just sarcastically comment about it. Like if she runs a red light I just calmly say "oh, you didn't run a red light or anything.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not me, my mom is a TERRIBLE driver. It's gotten to the point where she commits various violations and I just sarcastically comment about it. Like if she runs a red light I just calmly say "oh, you didn't run a red light or anything.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

this.

my girl is always in a rush to get places....driving over the speed limit..etc...for no reason and making dumb decisions

I drive pretty safe, and the speed limit for the most part and take my time to get to where i need to go and she always talks about my driving
laugh.gif

like im the worst in the world. yet shes been in more accidents than me(none) ....its whatever.

she's not too bad

my girl is always in a rush to get places....driving over the speed limit..etc...for no reason and making dumb decisions

I drive pretty safe, and the speed limit for the most part and take my time to get to where i need to go and she always talks about my driving
laugh.gif

like im the worst in the world. yet shes been in more accidents than me(none) ....its whatever.

she's not too bad

My ex girl was a great driver actually. Drove her Toyota like she was in NASCAR.
Can't say that women are better or worse then men at driving because I see a good mix of both every day. But what I can say for sure is that Denver has to have the WORST drivers I have ever seen! I mean people habitually drive in the left hand lane at or below the speed limit. Winter is the absolute worse. You pay 80-90k for your AWD Range or Mercedes SUV and you drive 20 mph...
indifferent.gif

Times like these I miss Atlanta. Yes, ATL had bad traffic but once traffic cleared out it was an unspoken rule that if you were going to drive slow you stayed in the outer two right hand lanes and you STAYED there for fear of getting shot at or run right off the road, lol.

uh well kinda true though i trust my aunts driving tats about it. My mom sucks at drive, and i always think i am gonna be in a accident when i am riding wit my cousin lol. i hated when she doesnt slow down when theres a car in front or red light and then come to sudden stop....i become so scared. Also when she doesnt try to make the yellow light when she is suppose to, then come to a sudden stop... i feel bad for the car behind us lol

My Asian mom embodies the stereotype
laugh.gif
. She's too scared to drive on any freeways and drives slowly and too cautiously...i.e. staying at a stop sign for way too long, that actually makes it more dangerous...

I do think it's true generally, but there are obviously exceptions. And the Asian thing is true.
laugh.gif

My ex girl was a great driver actually. Drove her Toyota like she was in NASCAR.
Can't say that women are better or worse then men at driving because I see a good mix of both every day. But what I can say for sure is that Denver has to have the WORST drivers I have ever seen! I mean people habitually drive in the left hand lane at or below the speed limit. Winter is the absolute worse. You pay 80-90k for your AWD Range or Mercedes SUV and you drive 20 mph...
indifferent.gif

Times like these I miss Atlanta. Yes, ATL had bad traffic but once traffic cleared out it was an unspoken rule that if you were going to drive slow you stayed in the outer two right hand lanes and you STAYED there for fear of getting shot at or run right off the road, lol.

uh well kinda true though i trust my aunts driving tats about it. My mom sucks at drive, and i always think i am gonna be in a accident when i am riding wit my cousin lol. i hated when she doesnt slow down when theres a car in front or red light and then come to sudden stop....i become so scared. Also when she doesnt try to make the yellow light when she is suppose to, then come to a sudden stop... i feel bad for the car behind us lol

My Asian mom embodies the stereotype
laugh.gif
. She's too scared to drive on any freeways and drives slowly and too cautiously...i.e. staying at a stop sign for way too long, that actually makes it more dangerous...

I do think it's true generally, but there are obviously exceptions. And the Asian thing is true.
laugh.gif

For the most part, men are definitely better drivers than women. I feel like every time I avoid a potential accident it's cause a woman almost t-bones my ride. Also, I see a lot more women texting and talking on the phone than driving.

On the other hand, I was in NYC once and saw this young chick in a blue Evo GSR nail a shift
embarassed.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom