Do you think the XIs are overrated?

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^how many opportunities do you need to cop the black/reds? they released 2 years ago, where were you?
Trust me dude, I know.....I wasn't really aware of the CDP 11/12 when it dropped so I totally missed out. I've been trying to get a reasonably priced pair ever since. Also, I just figured that, going with the current trend, that the BRED's or Columbia's would be released next (after the Concords).

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

^how many opportunities do you need to cop the black/reds? they released 2 years ago, where were you?
Trust me dude, I know.....I wasn't really aware of the CDP 11/12 when it dropped so I totally missed out. I've been trying to get a reasonably priced pair ever since. Also, I just figured that, going with the current trend, that the BRED's or Columbia's would be released next (after the Concords).

From a looks standpoint, no, I don't think they're overrated. I hate how overused patent leather got used after the 11s first came out, but that shouldn't take away from them. They were pioneering. However, because of how they fit my feet, they are not in my top 5 for AJs. I just don't find them all that comfortable. So, for that reason, I have the !!!, IV, V, XII and XIII all ahead of the XIs on my personal list.

From a looks standpoint, no, I don't think they're overrated. I hate how overused patent leather got used after the 11s first came out, but that shouldn't take away from them. They were pioneering. However, because of how they fit my feet, they are not in my top 5 for AJs. I just don't find them all that comfortable. So, for that reason, I have the !!!, IV, V, XII and XIII all ahead of the XIs on my personal list.

Definitely not overrated. Brought new elements to sneaker design. very clean and understated look. Concords and Breds are absolutely crazy. Columbias too. Never liked the cool greys.

Definitely not overrated. Brought new elements to sneaker design. very clean and understated look. Concords and Breds are absolutely crazy. Columbias too. Never liked the cool greys.

definitely overrated. hypebeasts and kids who don't really know about J's want them. when the cool greys released EVERYBODY was copping the the "COOL GREY SPACE JAMS" which shows most of the people don't know the history or the importance of the XI

definitely overrated. hypebeasts and kids who don't really know about J's want them. when the cool greys released EVERYBODY was copping the the "COOL GREY SPACE JAMS" which shows most of the people don't know the history or the importance of the XI

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Nope, carolina mids changed the game when they were released back in 96, along with the black/red mids, and then the lows= CLASSICS

This morning I was just amazed at how good my black/red mids from 01 look before I put them on!

Recent retros ehh im not a fan that jumpman on the left shoe really bothers me!
yea this was the main reason why i sold my CDP pair and used that $ to cop a pair of 01.

Originally Posted by bossalinie

Nope, carolina mids changed the game when they were released back in 96, along with the black/red mids, and then the lows= CLASSICS

This morning I was just amazed at how good my black/red mids from 01 look before I put them on!

Recent retros ehh im not a fan that jumpman on the left shoe really bothers me!
yea this was the main reason why i sold my CDP pair and used that $ to cop a pair of 01.

High demand for sneakers is a good thing! AJ 11 is the first jordan originally to consist of patent leather and everyone and their mom think its simply beautiful.

High demand for sneakers is a good thing! AJ 11 is the first jordan originally to consist of patent leather and everyone and their mom think its simply beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom