Do you think the XIs are overrated?

IMO the air jordan 4s and 3s look like more of a classic andmost def look better on the feet! 11s are for ball to me. I actually think they make you jump higher lol

IMO the air jordan 4s and 3s look like more of a classic andmost def look better on the feet! 11s are for ball to me. I actually think they make you jump higher lol

its just a shoe so yeah sure, but damn!...This is a Must.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  I will get 4 of these, and if funds are available at that time, I will get more.  This she is close to me for the fact that it started my obsession.  This was the first pair I bought multiple of (4 during the OG release), and I will repeat history.

its just a shoe so yeah sure, but damn!...This is a Must.  I said it before and I'll say it again.  I will get 4 of these, and if funds are available at that time, I will get more.  This she is close to me for the fact that it started my obsession.  This was the first pair I bought multiple of (4 during the OG release), and I will repeat history.

Yeah... Those are nice, and all, but they are waaaay overrated!
grin.gif

I loove me some 11's. My mom washed my og concords when I was in elementary!!! I've never been the same since

I loove me some 11's. My mom washed my og concords when I was in elementary!!! I've never been the same since

Back
Top Bottom