Do You Wash Your Face & Brush Your Teeth BEFORE Going To Bed?

How can you not?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

NT: Where everyone drives a BMW, dates models/video vixens, Teeth are so straight people think theyre fake, wash face and brush teeth religiously before going to bed.

I swear some of you just say the things that you think will make you look cooler, no matter how far from the truth it is.
Really?...
that's equivalent to saying we wash our faces and brush our teeth before we go to sleep?

He isn't comparing those acts to brushing teeth/washing face at night. He is comparing the idea that every NTer puts on this "Perfect Hat" when answering questions.
Meaning NTers always answers questions "the right way."

Originally Posted by Diego

NT: Where everyone drives a BMW, dates models/video vixens, Teeth are so straight people think theyre fake, wash face and brush teeth religiously before going to bed.

I swear some of you just say the things that you think will make you look cooler, no matter how far from the truth it is.

Brushing your teeth makes you "cool" ?

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

there are people who only brush their teeth in the morning?

Sadly there is 
ohwell.gif
 I'm glad I started doing this when I was young, so it's second nature now. 

...but this is a basic hygiene question.

granted...not everyone does it 100% every night... there are just some nights where you pass out until the morning watching TV, came home late from a party, or something like that....but for the most part... brushing your teeth and washing your face at night is basic hygiene that you should've been taught as a kid.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

...but this is a basic hygiene question.

granted...not everyone does it 100% every night... there are just some nights where you pass out until the morning watching TV, came home late from a party, or something like that....but for the most part... brushing your teeth and washing your face at night is basic hygiene that you should've been taught as a kid.
That is beside the point.

The only point he was making is NTers always find a way to answer questions the right way. Hence him calling them "cool."

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You understand me so well.

As for the question at hand, while it may be true that this is something that we should all be taught as kids, the truth remains that people who only brush in the morning outweigh those who day it day and night.

Suddenly the question gets asked on NT, and what is more than likely the minority in society becomes the majority on NT.
Go figure....

I need to start formulating questions in a way that my intentions aren't obvious.

I Should have asked, "When do you wash your face and brush your teeth."

Instead of implying that doing it at night (as well as morning) is the way to go.

I only ever wash my face when I shower, so once a day. I brush my teeth in the morning, and typically brush AND floss at night. I could understand not brushing your teeth prior to sleeping being a hygiene issue, but OD washing your face?

Only in The Morn... My Teeth Are Super White Cavity Free And my Skin Is Preety Clear.. Been Like this since a kid. Although I have Tried to Make a habit of doing it at night

I take a shower every night before I go to bed and I wash my face in the shower..and every night I brush my teeth

the days I don't take a shower at night I wake up in the morning before school nd take a shower nd wash my face...if I don't take a shower at all I just brush my teeth but I don't wash my face

the truth remains that people who only brush in the morning outweigh those who day it day and night.
really?...you think so?
nerd.gif

the majority of friends and family i have stayed with brush day and night 
grin.gif

*Reported*

And if you must know, its not something I do religiously but I do it most days out of the week when I dont unexpectedly fall asleep with the tube on.
I dont deserve to be on NT.

Back
Top Bottom