Do You Wash Your Face & Brush Your Teeth BEFORE Going To Bed?

Originally Posted by abstractability

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

floss
brush
mouthwash
wash face/shower

every night...like clockwork...even when im blackout drunk
laugh.gif
word

I try to everynight but if come home wasted and forget to then i make sure to do it in the morning. Mos Def. do it in the shower to save time

Most definitely! Even when Im drunk. I cannot go to sleep without brushing, let alone washing my face, especially because I wear foundation.

Cleanse my skin?
Yes.

"Brush" my teeth?
No.

I try to only allow a max amount of dosages of fluorides to enter my body on a daily basis.
Tap water + average toothpaste+ canned food+ foil+ etc. sources...
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Teeth discoloration

Neither is my diet as extreme as most who have affixed to this custom.
I do not consume meat or dairy products.
Nor do I partake in night consumption
so that invalidates the possibility of swallowing a toxic paste.

Though  it wouldn't be a bad idea for most to floss and rinse at night.

If I'm going out at night, I'll usually wash my face before I go out instead of washing it right before I go to bed. I always brush my teeth before I go to bed, and usually right before I leave the house for any reason.

hellllz no...

maybe once a month... seriously...

like... if a breezy is wit me...

but besides that... nozzir...

smh @ the perfect fitted caps folks throw on...

i hope keepin it real doesnt go wrong. lol....

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

floss
brush
mouthwash - mid day
shower - first thing in the morning and last thing before i sleep

everynight...like clockwork...even more-so when im blackout drunk
laugh.gif

I'm with Diego on this one. From my experiences the people who do this consistently are in the minority. Personally I only brush my teeth at night if my mouth is feeling particularly dirty or if I got a shorty with me. And I never understood the point of showering at night and then not in the morning as if you don't sweat in your sleep.

I brush my teeth after every meal. If I eat right before bed then I guess yeah before I go to bed I brush. But if I eat at 10 and dont sleep til 2 then I guess I dont. I used to as a kid but stopped.

so lemme get this straight...

you guys eat all day....microscopic food particles building up in between your teeth...giving the bacterial in your mouth more food for it to grow and multiply... go to sleep without brushing it... letting the bacteria eat away at your teeth all night...and only brush your teeth once a day in the morning?

gross.

I brush my teeth after every meal.

this I can understand  as a reason for not brushing before going to bed

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you guys eat all day....microscopic food particles building up in between your teeth...giving the bacterial in your mouth more food for it to grow and multiply... go to sleep without brushing it... letting the bacteria eat away at your teeth all night...and only brush your teeth once a day in the morning?

gross.

I brush my teeth after every meal.

this I can understand  as a reason for not brushing before going to bed

yeeeeeah...

soooo... lol...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

gross.
It all depends on what you eat, and when you eat it.

All bacteria are not harmful to the body.
Most actually work as complex ecosystems that actually cleanses and protects the body from harm.

But once again it all depends on what you eat, and when you eat it.

And it always important to floss and drink plenty of water.
Many dentists leave out the later part which is the most important because
water itself flushes out the harmful bacteria and produces saliva to assure the rest.

The body is a self-cleanser, but it will only react as so if you treat it correctly.

....so please give me an example of a diet and when you eat said foods... that can justify you only brushing once a day in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom