DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS?

DO YOU WEAR CARGO SHORTS

• Yes

Votes: 82 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 97 54.2%

• Total voters
She thinks they are the ugliest thing a guy can wear.

One of my friends called cargo shorts the #1 form of contraception haha.

All good though, she’s prob bought me about 5 pairs of shorts just because she hates cargos so much.

I still wear them to work whenever I can, she just doesn’t want to be seen with me in them.

Don’t let her go, bruh. She just tryin to save you from yourself.

5EEAC86A-516B-465C-A9A8-6D045EB11CFB.jpeg

Come at me

This is the fit of someone who enjoys perusing Walmart and filing noise complaints before 9pm.

Ralph Lauren Montana's, Levis Carrier Short, Unionbay Survivor Shorts

6'0 tall, come about halfway down the knee

I ordered some chino shorts too, more straight or modern fit but still 10 inch inseam. I think WenVen was the name brand. We'll see

And to Twill's point, it's 11:19 here and I think it's still literally over 90 outside. Get off work, shorts all day.

Last edited:
I'm serious. In Chicano culture it is feminine for a man to show legs. You gotta wear knee high socks if you wanna wear shorts. So for me, what's the point? I just won't wear them.

_MG_3086.jpg

spl407818_004.jpg
Yo homie in the yard with a shake weight? Cmon man

only wear drawstring sweatshorts, want some Mitchell and ness hoop shorts too.

Haven’t seen anybody active in cargo shorts in forever lol

just don shorts, bape shorts, nike tech fleece shorts for a baggier fit, i have a couple pairs of plaid shorts with the boxing waistbands ...i don't like wearing really long shorts, most of mine stop mid thigh or right above my knees at the longest... for a more fitted look. lately i've been wearing nike acg shorts also & i'm a huge fan of floral prints.

Haven’t worn cargos in yearsss. Not really a conscience choice though. Just stopped wearing them. Basketball shorts, tech fleece shorts or pants for me.

Read all the replies and still can't figure out what the problem is.

They're just shorts with more pockets.
I just love the fact that the, "No" crowd is in denial about why they stopped doing it. They stopped wearing them because others told them (explicitly and implicitly) that they were no longer cool.

They are just shorts, ain't even THAT serious

Back
Top Bottom