Do you wear your seat belt?

On short trips around the corner or less than 10 miles sometimes . Anything more, always.

It's weird , I like being restrained by the belt sometimes :lol:

Last edited:
What's the reason to not wear one? Does it feel better or something? Laziness? What is it?

I've always worn my seatbelt

Seatbelt??? Why? It's always been a dream of mine to fly through my windshield and get cut in half by a flatbed.

I always wear a seat belt as a driver or a passenger in a friend's car.

However, in a taxi I never have the seat belt on, even though sometimes the taxi driver drives like he doesn't give a damn. Maybe I should now.

Anyone who doesn't wear a seat belt is an idiot. End of story. There are no excuses.

It's not an inconvenience of any sort.

Frankly I feel weird if I sit in my car without one because I'm so use to it.

People smoke cigarettes even though they shouldn't. Why? Personal choice maybe. I don't wear mine as often as I should

I got the shoulder joint furry like Diddy wall.
pimp.gif

Vehicle traveling over 65 mph at any given time?

Cmon now fellas there's no reason not to. At worst I take it off while I'm driving for a quick minute if I wanted to take a sweater off or something. Then I click it right back.

Yeah unless I'm driving two blocks to Walgreen's or something where I'm in and out of the car within s minute.

Never used to as a young dude. Got older and wiser and stopped thinking it was cool not to. Plus that's just one less reason to get hassled by the fuzz.

i got into 2 big accidents while not wearing one and luckily i was fine... but i was traumatized after i felt i always needed to wear 1 and not only that but i got a ticket once for not wearing 1 :smh:

Nope.. Don't like feeling restricted

Most of the time im driving late night, so i aint worried about traffic.

When I'm running basic errands.. nah

if i get out on the road and people are driving ******ed, i'll throw it on.  

If I'm hitting 70+ mph I'll throw it on. 

Yeah, ever since I got hit with a $60 dollar ticket for not wearing it when I was 19.

Back
Top Bottom