Doctor Who?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

RIP to Lis Sladen

We're back tonight on 9 on BBC America -- the UK's already got though.

tired.gif
 at sara jane

pimp.gif
 at the premiere tonight.

There's a Doctor Who thread on NT!
pimp.gif

Obviously I won't reveal any "spoilers" for you guys, but I think you'll enjoy tonight's episode -it's good ...weird ...but good.

& I'm still in love with Amy Pond
embarassed.gif

There's a Doctor Who thread on NT!
pimp.gif

Obviously I won't reveal any "spoilers" for you guys, but I think you'll enjoy tonight's episode -it's good ...weird ...but good.

& I'm still in love with Amy Pond
embarassed.gif

Just start watching from last season and then go back from Eccelston through Tennant and you'll be able to go back further from there.

Just start watching from last season and then go back from Eccelston through Tennant and you'll be able to go back further from there.

I just watched an ep on BBC. Moon something. There were aliens in black suits, time travel I think, and finger lightning
eek.gif
I need moar.

I just watched an ep on BBC. Moon something. There were aliens in black suits, time travel I think, and finger lightning
eek.gif
I need moar.

Me and my boy were just talking about this the other day.

What shows is this like? And don't tell me I'd have to watch like 5 or 10 seasons to really get it.

Me and my boy were just talking about this the other day.

What shows is this like? And don't tell me I'd have to watch like 5 or 10 seasons to really get it.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

First two episodes have been
smokin.gif

Did he just hold up his psychic paper to get in?

I enjoyed last night's episode too - I really like what this Doctor has been doing with the whole 'corner of your eye' thing - it's supernatural but based in reality.

If you want to get into it it wouldn't be too taxing to start from the beginning of the reboot - Eccleston only did 1 season, David Tennant did 3 I think and we're just at the beginning of the second season with Matt Smith.

You could start at the beginning of last season and it would be okay - but really if you want to get into it you would be best to start at the beginning of the reboot. There are only 13 episodes in each season too.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

First two episodes have been
smokin.gif

I enjoyed last night's episode too - I really like what this Doctor has been doing with the whole 'corner of your eye' thing - it's supernatural but based in reality.

If you want to get into it it wouldn't be too taxing to start from the beginning of the reboot - Eccleston only did 1 season, David Tennant did 3 I think and we're just at the beginning of the second season with Matt Smith.

You could start at the beginning of last season and it would be okay - but really if you want to get into it you would be best to start at the beginning of the reboot. There are only 13 episodes in each season too.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Possibly, although I wouldn't be suprised if he was on first name terms with the Queen.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It is a fairly unique show imo -but I would say if you liked Lost, Star Trek, Heroes, X-files, Outer limits etc. then you'll probably enjoy Doctor Who. 
& as Flacon & kdawg suggested, season 5 would be a good place to start, if you like it you can then go deeper into the past seasons.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Possibly, although I wouldn't be suprised if he was on first name terms with the Queen.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

It is a fairly unique show imo -but I would say if you liked Lost, Star Trek, Heroes, X-files, Outer limits etc. then you'll probably enjoy Doctor Who. 
& as Flacon & kdawg suggested, season 5 would be a good place to start, if you like it you can then go deeper into the past seasons.

I've tried, but to me it's insanely boring. Maybe i'll try again starting with the Eccleston series.

I've tried, but to me it's insanely boring. Maybe i'll try again starting with the Eccleston series.

I am addicted to this universe. I even started watching Torchwood on Netflix.

Just saw the episode with Martha Jones and I love her. The Doctor Who universe maybe the only one that doesn't acknowledge race.
marthajones.jpg

I am addicted to this universe. I even started watching Torchwood on Netflix.

Just saw the episode with Martha Jones and I love her. The Doctor Who universe maybe the only one that doesn't acknowledge race.
marthajones.jpg

Back
Top Bottom