Does anyone have that Lil B pic...

If you don't like Lil' B, you take life entirely too serious. Listening to him and expecting some grandiose lyrics is like going to a comedy show and expecting The Vagina Monologue.
I mean come on, the guy said "I'm strapped with a thirty d ick" Like, what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

So has gifs of this +%#% dancing yet everyone eats it up every time

>hates Basedgod
>clicks on Basedgod thread

I'm just curious as to what everyone finds so appealing about him. I just don't get it.
People like you annoy the hell outta me. You simply don't like dudes music....no matter what explanation anyone gives your for liking him you will still not understand why people like him so why even ask? Life must really suck for those who aren't based
frown.gif

I'm just curious as to what everyone finds so appealing about him. I just don't get it.
I like how he advocates being Based, which is doing you, enjoying life, and not giving a #@% what others think about it.

Lil B the Based God
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Hey, Id rather be taking life too seriously than not taking life seriously enough.

Originally Posted by th3kid

If you don't like Lil' B, your older than 15
lil b to me is more disrespectful to hip hop than a bunch of nerds rapping calculus formulas.  ill take my unpopular opinions elsewhere tho as long as u guys dont post this garbage outside the lil b thread. u guys can have your fun in there.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Hey, Id rather be taking life too seriously than not taking life seriously enough.

Clever
....but thats just your excuse for not being able to be based

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I'd rather be open minded than stressing over why people like artists that I dislike.

Basedgod deniers care more about him than his fans.

This. Ppl on twitter love to say he sucks but watch every single music video feeling the same. I understand giving an artist a chance but watching 10 videos and listening 3 tapes showcases underlying interest

I think it's funny when people talk trash about dude and then listen to wayne/big sean/gucci/wale/drake since all he does is satire these fools

Originally Posted by th3kid

If you don't like Lil' B, your older than 15
lil b to me is more disrespectful to hip hop than a bunch of nerds rapping calculus formulas.  ill take my unpopular opinions elsewhere tho as long as u guys dont post this garbage outside the lil b thread. u guys can have your fun in there.

how is rapping calculus formulas disrespectful?  have you never heard blackalicious - chemical calisthenics or gift of gab do a to z (i know it's the same MC).  if anything, it'd be the most original thing aside from the forever dead and played out common topics of rap.
you're probably the dude always preaching about "real hip hop this and real hip hop that", "hip hop is dead", etc etc.  honestly, nobody cares what you think.

if hip hop stayed the same for ever, it would be a dead genre.  If music, companies, species, don't evolve and adapt, then it will die.

with that said,
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lpr0ubCxSF1qebaimo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqb5sjyETX1r1kvcjo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by taking

So i just looked up some lil B songs on youtube for the first time and i must say...

Lil B, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent rapping were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

you must not be based...
I am based. I like what he stands for.
His music was just so damn bad and funny I actually liked it, the calliou freestyle had me dying
roll.gif

Basedgod deniers care more about him than his fans.

Not always. I'm not based, but I also dont give much mind to Lil B or his fans or people that hate him. He's just that enigma of hip hop that, since I'm not feeling his music, I dont really care about. Not gonna be mad at him doing him, but I am a fan of him pushing boundaries off a high cliff.

The only thing more annoying than BG haters is the wannabe fans who try to explain him. If you were actually based you wouldn't be doing all that.

"oh, he's trolling hip hop"

"oh, he can rap he's just joking around"

B is a GOD...STOP trying to explain how god works ESPECIALLY if you're not Level 25+ Based. Just hope your petty %%+ self can cook 1/100th as good as him one day.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

lil b rapping for real, sorry idk how to embed

The top comment for this video
He rap bad on purpose to show how horrible the rap game is now

laugh.gif
 I'm not exactly a fan of his music... Don't hate it either.  I respect him for making the most out of his based-god-internet-sensation thing though.  The instrumental for "I'm God" is still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom