Does anyone have that Lil B pic...

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+]
I got got tooo many times in one post. Im logging off
indifferent.gif

So i just looked up some lil B songs on youtube for the first time and i must say...

Lil B, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent rapping were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Originally Posted by shogun

How'd this guy get so popular?  Wasn't he in the group that rapped about wearing Vans that everyone thought was corny?

Based Boys album was pure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tizoni

So i just looked up some lil B songs on youtube for the first time and i must say...

Lil B, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent rapping were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
You don't understand it 
eyes.gif

Good man.

in all seriousness, does everyone actually like Lil B or just make fun of him and say they like it? yes I'm serious.

1329176_o.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

How'd this guy get so popular?  Wasn't he in the group that rapped about wearing Vans that everyone thought was corny?
yeah called the pack

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

in all seriousness, does everyone actually like Lil B or just make fun of him and say they like it? yes I'm serious.

Check any random youtube Lil' B vid. There's people who actually like him, and will dive in front of bullets
defending him with stuff like "You just don't understand" and "He's not even trying" and other stuff like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

where he's staring at the computer hella high and red-eyed?  If you do, please post it here, I've been looking for the past 5 minutes and have come up empty-handed.
Inb4 Lil B in underwear pic 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

9e591c47-af4a-40ea-b1b9-3b8431303b0d.gif

I don't get the spoiler thing....i clicked a spoiler to a spoiler that didn't work...whats so funny?

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I don't get the spoiler thing....i clicked a spoiler to a spoiler that didn't work...whats so funny?

it's because
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

I cant believe gassing up garbage rappers and posting fake spoilers are considered funny nowadays. Yet someone quotes a scene from a classic comedy with perfect execution and he gets crap for it.

Back
Top Bottom