Does anyone have that Lil B pic...

Originally Posted by Wasps and Asps

its waaaaay too hard for me to click the spoilers on my phone

you got got bruh bruh 
Spoiler [+]

tumblr_lsohtb8pQd1qfg5auo1_500.gif

Originally Posted by abutta13

I cant believe gassing up garbage rappers and posting fake spoilers are considered funny nowadays. Yet someone quotes a scene from a classic comedy with perfect execution and he gets crap for it.

It's been both posted and quoted multiple times before.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by Mags on fire

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I don't get the spoiler thing....i clicked a spoiler to a spoiler that didn't work...whats so funny?

it's because
Spoiler [+]
Spoiler [+][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
I'm too high for this #$%@.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

So has gifs of this +%#% dancing yet everyone eats it up every time

>hates Basedgod
>clicks on Basedgod thread

I'm just curious as to what everyone finds so appealing about him. I just don't get it.

abutta13 wrote:
I cant believe gassing up garbage rappers and posting fake spoilers are considered funny nowadays. Yet someone quotes a scene from a classic comedy with perfect execution and he gets crap for it.

tumblr_ltshnpHVIe1qiy0bo.gif

>hates Basedgod

I'm just curious as to what everyone finds so appealing about him. I just don't get it.

Then you don't understand life.

>hates Basedgod
BasedGod1.jpg

Different strokes man. I don't like country music but I don't struggle to understand why other people do
laugh.gif

people just don't comprehend the ways of the based god
30t6p3b.gif

oh and btw . . . . . . .

Spoiler [+]
Lil Boss = the greatest rapper of All Time!

Spoiler [+]
url

i think i'm dr.phil cuz i'm helping all my b****** 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if b**** call me r.kelly, i'm gonna **** her in the *** 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still got the gloc, still got the 40..put me under pressure ima pull a robert horry...shooooott! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thank you brandonmccartney

But that's a whole different genre of music it's not the same thing. I like rap and sadly this guy is considered a rapper. I'm just baffled at how someone who is clearly making a mockery of a genre of music I grew up loving gets so much support.

I don't consider dude a rapper honestly. It's just fun music fam, don't take it too seriously. Half the Basedgod fans are just trolling, the other half genuinely like it. I'm a real fan and I know dude is trash 
laugh.gif
it's like those horrible B movies that are so terrible you can't help but enjoy.

Come be based with us. We welcome you with open arms.

But that's a whole different genre of music it's not the same thing. I like rap and sadly this guy is considered a rapper. I'm just baffled at how someone. who is clearly making a mockery of a genre of music I grew up loving gets so much support.

Thats it. You get. Lil B knows that some people will like ANYTHING. You could get on the track and the most +!#% erotic crap ever amd some flaw %+$ mofo gonna feel it. Then, his follower %+$ homey gonna say he feel it because he dont want to be the lame.Just ignore him(like everyone did when his album dropped), and be proud you have your own mind.

I don't consider dude a rapper honestly. It's just fun music fam, don't take it too seriously. Half the Basedgod fans are just trolling, the other half genuinely like it. I'm a real fan and I know dude is trash 
laugh.gif
it's like those horrible B movies that are so terrible you can't help but enjoy.

Come be based with us. We welcome you with open arms.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by taking

So i just looked up some lil B songs on youtube for the first time and i must say...

Lil B, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent rapping were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

you must not be based...

you can't listen to this and say he can't rap. lil b is just the man. his swag, his character, his whole aura is what everyone loves about him. you either with it or against it.r egardless let that boy cook
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom