Does anyone know why JB changed the shape on the IV?

Originally Posted by Fang Bian Mian

Originally Posted by gime2purr

Cuz they can.
Cuz they suck.
We can't complain,cuz we still buy.
laugh.gif

This.

I agree! It sux but it's the truth.

i've heard they changed the shape of the AJ1 and the AJ4s because the higher cuts lead to hamstring injuries due to older technology. somethin about thehigher cut restricting natural movement. anyone know anything about this?

Originally Posted by 23king24

You must change with time. The same Reason Why the 1s are mid cut. Back then they wore high cut kicks to prevent ankle injury where as now nobody really wheres higher cut kicks anymore with the introduction of new shoe technology to prevent ankle injuries i.e. jordan XV, XVII, XIX outer step sole as well as newer and better materials to use .

^^^Great Answer!!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

i've heard they changed the shape of the AJ1 and the AJ4s because the higher cuts lead to hamstring injuries due to older technology. somethin about the higher cut restricting natural movement. anyone know anything about this?
I tried to find an article I found about a year ago about how Nike was sued for the use of the plastic tab on the heel of the Jordan IV. It caused agroup of players to have achilies problems. I don't know how legit it was, but maybe someone has more info on this. That may explain the switch to rubberfor the heel tab and straps, or JB is just cheap. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom