does anyone live in the boston aarea?? PG 4 BOSTON SUMMIT [we need suggestions]

South Boston here. Two minutes away from Downtown crossing, Copley and all that stuff.

Whats up everyone, not to thread jack or nothin but i got a quick question because i might go to school out there next year. Have any of you had any racialincidents since youve been in boston because i know that the cities reputation is kind of rough. Im African American and was just wondering what you all thinkor have to say about this.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Whats up everyone, not to thread jack or nothin but i got a quick question because i might go to school out there next year. Have any of you had any racial incidents since youve been in boston because i know that the cities reputation is kind of rough. Im African American and was just wondering what you all think or have to say about this.

i acually live in a reallly white area and im hispanic with dark skinn... i havent run into any racism out here... btw im im marblehead if yall dont know weretht is im about 10 minutes away from lynn

What up Marblehead
eek.gif
. Marblehead is basically all-white, so they don'treally have to deal with this issue a lot. My fam lives in Salem which is improving its diversity but still is mostly white. Boston is just a very white cityso thats where most of the problems come from. It's not anything that should keep you from going someplace you want to go.

Originally Posted by zzz1035

Whats up everyone, not to thread jack or nothin but i got a quick question because i might go to school out there next year. Have any of you had any racial incidents since youve been in boston because i know that the cities reputation is kind of rough. Im African American and was just wondering what you all think or have to say about this.
don't worry, boston's not all that way anymore, now it's like san francisco of the east.... it's totally liberal, everyone lovesobama and they sit around in circles and sing kumbaya......

You'll be fine, man. It used to be pretty racist here but now it's pretty diverse. Only thing you have to worry about is if you're a Yankee fanpretty much. Haha.

Originally Posted by Capo617

You'll be fine, man. It used to be pretty racist here but now it's pretty diverse. Only thing you have to worry about is if you're a Yankee fan pretty much. Haha.

lol people be fightin ova that stupid *%!@ lol

Originally Posted by 0704202134

Only thing you have to worry about is if you're a Yankee fan pretty much. Haha.

Truth
not so much anymore after 2004.....

there's really nothing to worry about here.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by 0704202134

Only thing you have to worry about is if you're a Yankee fan pretty much. Haha.

Truth
not so much anymore after 2004.....

there's really nothing to worry about here.....

lies.. i got ina fight in school about this.. i mess wit this teacher sayin red sox suckk and #%*% and this kidd butted in and said yankeese suck @@$% i ran upto him for buttin into my convo n +#*# and got ina fight

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

I'm from Dorchester

I think I've met one Nter

oh word do you know anyone in a metco program?? they go to school in marblehead?? cuz i got a friend up there named jose andrede

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

I'm from Dorchester

I think I've met one Nter

oh word do you know anyone in a metco program?? they go to school in marblehead?? cuz i got a friend up there named jose andrede
Nah I don't, Andrede is a very common CV last name...... There's mad CV heads out here

I'm from Lynn which is like 20mins 4rm Boston.... & i agree if ur not a Yankees Fan there is nuttin to worry bout in Boston lol

Back
Top Bottom