does anyone live in the boston aarea?? PG 4 BOSTON SUMMIT [we need suggestions]

i graduated from mhs in 06 too....did you go to mhs?? and i work at the sq.1 mall...lol
whats your name??

Originally Posted by sauces11

i graduated from mhs in 06 too....did you go to mhs?? and i work at the sq.1 mall...lol
whats your name??

did you really??? thats sickk yeah i go there and worrd but i never go to that mall lol

Originally Posted by mloonz88

i think so...i work at sq.1 mall

yeh yehh i did tlak to you about the 11/12 riight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

whats your name??

did you really??? thats sickk yeah i go there and worrd but i never go to that mall lol
o yeah what year are you in right now??...alot of the hs kids i see when i pass by there are like wannabe thugs and be wearing fake kicks...lol

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

whats your name??

o yeah what year are you in right now??...alot of the hs kids i see when i pass by there are like wannabe thugs and be wearing fake kicks...lol

lmaoo yo i acually just relized you was alkin a bout malden high school lmaoo i thought u was talkin bout marblehead high

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

Bealls Finest...when did u used to hit it up.....im graduating on the 15th
Off and on for a minute for the past few years. My pops used to coach football up there.

im like 15 mins south of Boston........ What stores are getting the 3rd round of Yeezy'?

Back
Top Bottom