does anyone live in the boston aarea?? PG 4 BOSTON SUMMIT [we need suggestions]

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by sauces11

does any1 know if bodega still got those livestrong stages collection??
thanks

i think they doo
when did you check??? if thats the case imma bout to hit them up right now!!!!!!

its something that all us Boston sneakerheads could do...we could all meet at a location play ball, chill, grill some food or even hit up all the local spotstogether...its basically just somehting that could bring us all together, meet each other and just chill

yeah im def down for that..always like meeting fellow boston sneakerheads
who else is down???

ok yo so me and Mloonz88 are officially apart of this summit, we need at-least a couple more people. so everyone with an idea just post it up on here and bylets say june 25th we'll have agreed on something.

^^^yeah we can def do that..im down for wuteva...we can all meet up chill, eat, party, bars wuteva im down

nh/maine checking in.

i offered to give concepts a real blue lobster for a pair of the limited releases and they never got back to me...

i'd be up for hangin out with some fellow sneakerheads.

nah, I think some people got annual stuff with the fam that night, maybe the week after or after that when it dies down a little.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

nah, I think some people got annual stuff with the fam that night, maybe the week after or after that when it dies down a little.

ok todays the 25th how be we take kicks10123s suggestion and play ball, grill n chill??

Back
Top Bottom