Does it matter if your parents approve of your GF/BF?

My mom is pretty good at judging people, she was on point with both my sisters' husbands so I take her thoughts into consideration
It doesn't make or break my relationships, I just keep it in the back of my mind

My girlfriend is while, i'm black her parents dont approve, and i care careless, its less I have to deal with, no family gatherings, no worrying bout being on my besy behaviour. Shoots my family dont even approve fully of our relationship. At the end of the day i just care what she thinks of me and worry about me and her, other ppls input isnt needed or wanted.

My girlfriend is while, i'm black her parents dont approve, and i care careless, its less I have to deal with, no family gatherings, no worrying bout being on my besy behaviour. Shoots my family dont even approve fully of our relationship. At the end of the day i just care what she thinks of me and worry about me and her, other ppls input isnt needed or wanted.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Ah who cares I am still smashing their daughter, besides. She is my baby moms what can they do about it.

I'll pass on the incest, but I'm glad you're happy.

Ah who cares I am still smashing their daughter, besides. She is my baby moms what can they do about it.

Nah it doesn't matter but, it's stressing once it comes down to the whole choosing matter.

Nah it doesn't matter but, it's stressing once it comes down to the whole choosing matter.

MY mom has to approve! I'm a momma boy
laugh.gif
But my significant other parents I couldn't care less! I'm really only for one thing
devil.gif
Im young so care right now.

laugh.gif
But my significant other parents I couldn't care less! I'm really only for one thing
devil.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

laugh.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by TacC4

Attempt at sarcasm failed 

Originally Posted by TacC4

Attempt at sarcasm failed 

Back
Top Bottom