Does Jordan even play basketball any more?

Im thinking one reason why the Jordan signatures aren't relevant anymore is do to Jordan not playing. the memories and feelings are completley different now,imo they dont even have a worthy athlete to carry the brand. the prices and him not wearing them seems to be a + way to = low sales and low consumer reports. I think we need a media blitz and/or Jordan play some sort of pickup game televised and school these youngins.

Im thinking one reason why the Jordan signatures aren't relevant anymore is do to Jordan not playing. the memories and feelings are completley different now,imo they dont even have a worthy athlete to carry the brand. the prices and him not wearing them seems to be a + way to = low sales and low consumer reports. I think we need a media blitz and/or Jordan play some sort of pickup game televised and school these youngins.

23's did just fine...so you're wrong.

If you have the right design doesn't matter who wears them.

Originally Posted by Executive76

You're right about that, but it really could be just because they were THE 23s.  You know, the "last" ones and everything.  But the 2009s and 2010s were just not that appealing though.  It's as simple as that in general.

You're right about that, but it really could be just because they were THE 23s.  You know, the "last" ones and everything.  But the 2009s and 2010s were just not that appealing though.  It's as simple as that in general.

well if you wanna get technical Jordan actually wore the 23. im not saying that was the deciding factor but it did help. as far as i know he wasnt seen in the 2009 or 2010.

well if you wanna get technical Jordan actually wore the 23. im not saying that was the deciding factor but it did help. as far as i know he wasnt seen in the 2009 or 2010.

dwyane wade, carmelo anthony, and chris paul aren't worthy athletes? they just need to wear the sig shoes in PE colorways instead of getting their own shoes because its clear the same effort doesn't go into their shoes as the signature jordan shoes.

dwyane wade, carmelo anthony, and chris paul aren't worthy athletes? they just need to wear the sig shoes in PE colorways instead of getting their own shoes because its clear the same effort doesn't go into their shoes as the signature jordan shoes.

Originally Posted by mt3130

its too late foe those guys. i think they need a new top draft pick and make them the face of the line but the athlete would have to be very good obviously.

its too late foe those guys. i think they need a new top draft pick and make them the face of the line but the athlete would have to be very good obviously.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

it's too late? they are all young and at the peak of their careers... Joe Johnson, and Ray Allen can also be added to that list, even though ray is older he is still gets a lot of attention from the sneaker world for his kicks... The answer to your question is the shoe itself doesn't appeal to people, they are just ugly now. Plus putting Jordan in some pick up games just to sell sig. shoes is ridiculous, the man is a multi-millionaire and his company isn't failing by any means, him having to play in pick up games is compromising his brand. imo.

it's too late? they are all young and at the peak of their careers... Joe Johnson, and Ray Allen can also be added to that list, even though ray is older he is still gets a lot of attention from the sneaker world for his kicks... The answer to your question is the shoe itself doesn't appeal to people, they are just ugly now. Plus putting Jordan in some pick up games just to sell sig. shoes is ridiculous, the man is a multi-millionaire and his company isn't failing by any means, him having to play in pick up games is compromising his brand. imo.

When you say ''low sales" i hope you are just referring to the latest sig models and bot the brand as a whole. Their sales are ridiculously high and they are a billion dollar company so you must not know what you are talking about. You think showing him playing a pick up game will sell more shoes? Ha, that's funny. As for it being ''too late for those guys" that's pretty funny considering wade and carmelo are two of the top players in the nba.

/thread

When you say ''low sales" i hope you are just referring to the latest sig models and bot the brand as a whole. Their sales are ridiculously high and they are a billion dollar company so you must not know what you are talking about. You think showing him playing a pick up game will sell more shoes? Ha, that's funny. As for it being ''too late for those guys" that's pretty funny considering wade and carmelo are two of the top players in the nba.

/thread

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

/thread
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

/thread
roll.gif

I know MJ is God around these parts but that's just silly.

it's one thing to say b/c he played a NBA game in a shoe but to say for him to simply be seen or play a pickup game in a pair will help sales
30t6p3b.gif

imo the the color placement/lack of colorways on an already weak design killed the 2009 and the window hurt a solid design with the 2010

Back
Top Bottom