Does Jordan even play basketball any more?

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Executive76

23's did just fine...so you're wrong.

If you have the right design doesn't matter who wears them.

well if you wanna get technical Jordan actually wore the 23. im not saying that was the deciding factor but it did help. as far as i know he wasnt seen in the 2009 or 2010.
I know MJ is God around these parts but that's just silly.

it's one thing to say b/c he played a NBA game in a shoe but to say for him to simply be seen or play a pickup game in a pair will help sales
30t6p3b.gif

imo the the color placement/lack of colorways on an already weak design killed the 2009 and the window hurt a solid design with the 2010

jordan brand worth billions... problem with the shoes is they dont advertise and market the way they used to... commercials mean alot rather people admit it or not... im sittin home watching espn and i keep seeing this adidas commercial with d. rose i was like wow... they advertising thru the net & with these jordan events which is cool but aint cool enough.. cause not everyone gets a jordan event in their city or state... does jordan still play basketball i believe so he love b ball alot.. u seen him with the wizards he was clearly washed up but couldnt give it up but i do agree with thread starter he need to show jordan athletes or himself playing a game of ball... so imo they dont try hard like they use to to sell you the shoe..

jordan brand worth billions... problem with the shoes is they dont advertise and market the way they used to... commercials mean alot rather people admit it or not... im sittin home watching espn and i keep seeing this adidas commercial with d. rose i was like wow... they advertising thru the net & with these jordan events which is cool but aint cool enough.. cause not everyone gets a jordan event in their city or state... does jordan still play basketball i believe so he love b ball alot.. u seen him with the wizards he was clearly washed up but couldnt give it up but i do agree with thread starter he need to show jordan athletes or himself playing a game of ball... so imo they dont try hard like they use to to sell you the shoe..

dwyane wade, carmelo anthony, and chris paul aren't worthy athletes? they just need to wear the sig shoes in PE colorways instead of getting their own shoes because its clear the same effort doesn't go into their shoes as the signature jordan shoes.
As good as those guys are, no JB athlete (other than MJ himself) has repped the Jordan line better over his career than Ray Allen.

I know he isn't getting any younger and plays in a system that doesn't require him to be "the man" now, but I wish JB would hook him up with sick PEs of the latest sig like they used to.  His Seattle 19's, 20's, 21's, and even 22's were amazing!

I'd pay top dollar for a Ray Allen-themed Jordan 2011.

dwyane wade, carmelo anthony, and chris paul aren't worthy athletes? they just need to wear the sig shoes in PE colorways instead of getting their own shoes because its clear the same effort doesn't go into their shoes as the signature jordan shoes.
As good as those guys are, no JB athlete (other than MJ himself) has repped the Jordan line better over his career than Ray Allen.

I know he isn't getting any younger and plays in a system that doesn't require him to be "the man" now, but I wish JB would hook him up with sick PEs of the latest sig like they used to.  His Seattle 19's, 20's, 21's, and even 22's were amazing!

I'd pay top dollar for a Ray Allen-themed Jordan 2011.

ok you're impressed by Addias ad campaign...how many pairs of D. rose or Adidas brand athletes shoes do you own?

I guess you guys did watch last seasons Miami games,the JB classic or the All-star game to name a few

ok you're impressed by Addias ad campaign...how many pairs of D. rose or Adidas brand athletes shoes do you own?

I guess you guys did watch last seasons Miami games,the JB classic or the All-star game to name a few

people come on.yes there is a lack of true luster with the new sig's but you telling me if the v's had a clear window instead of the net no one would like them i think not.the reason people loved his shoes were because he was the best they were the most stylish and honestly they were the best. now nike basketball is taking a major step over JB. there over charging junk and giving less quality than ever before.yeah we all know as long as we keep supporting nothing will change. 3 easy steps to end all complaints hopefully.
1.give people what the want
2.give the best quality for the money they are charging
3.make it seem that they at least care about people who been down since they were able to

people come on.yes there is a lack of true luster with the new sig's but you telling me if the v's had a clear window instead of the net no one would like them i think not.the reason people loved his shoes were because he was the best they were the most stylish and honestly they were the best. now nike basketball is taking a major step over JB. there over charging junk and giving less quality than ever before.yeah we all know as long as we keep supporting nothing will change. 3 easy steps to end all complaints hopefully.
1.give people what the want
2.give the best quality for the money they are charging
3.make it seem that they at least care about people who been down since they were able to

Yeah, but the fact is they are still a billion dollar company because people keep buying their "crap" (im willing to bet you have bought one of the recent releases....). He doesn't play anymore, and he never will. Him playing a kindergarten game of pick up would do NOTHING. From a business standpoint, why would they use good quality? Hypebeasts are going to buy the shoes regardless. I guarantee if they made an XI with the ugliest color combo, say like the V's in your avy, people would buy them simply because they are an XI. Attach the word "limited", and it will be a mob.

Yeah, but the fact is they are still a billion dollar company because people keep buying their "crap" (im willing to bet you have bought one of the recent releases....). He doesn't play anymore, and he never will. Him playing a kindergarten game of pick up would do NOTHING. From a business standpoint, why would they use good quality? Hypebeasts are going to buy the shoes regardless. I guarantee if they made an XI with the ugliest color combo, say like the V's in your avy, people would buy them simply because they are an XI. Attach the word "limited", and it will be a mob.

yea your right^^^^^^^ maybe he doesnt need to do a pickup game. but his lifestyle isnt the same as his product so im having a hard time trying to stay connected to him.

yea your right^^^^^^^ maybe he doesnt need to do a pickup game. but his lifestyle isnt the same as his product so im having a hard time trying to stay connected to him.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

too much fusion garbage.

i agree but that doesn't really relate, we are talking about the sales of jordans signature shoes.... (1-2010)

Originally Posted by eddo1005

too much fusion garbage.

i agree but that doesn't really relate, we are talking about the sales of jordans signature shoes.... (1-2010)

That commercial is Whatever. Nothing that grabs my attention.

And yes. Jordan still plays. He just recently schooled this one college player. I think it was this month.
I'll post the video

That commercial is Whatever. Nothing that grabs my attention.

And yes. Jordan still plays. He just recently schooled this one college player. I think it was this month.
I'll post the video

Back
Top Bottom