Does Jordan even play basketball any more?

well I can see what the deal is around jordan sigs nowadays, and yes Jb does have three great athletes to market shoes, but if you havent noticed, a lot more people are buyin lebrons and kobes then anything they put on the feet of melo wade or cp3...

well I can see what the deal is around jordan sigs nowadays, and yes Jb does have three great athletes to market shoes, but if you havent noticed, a lot more people are buyin lebrons and kobes then anything they put on the feet of melo wade or cp3...

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

yeah, we played some one on one b4 and i dunked he old @s!

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by jman219

thats what im saying.people are paying $160+ for lebrons so i know thats not the issue.but kobe and lebron are dropping crazy cw's good gr and great limited cw's. Jordans giving us maybe 3 cw's and tthere all usually plain.there just not doing enough.

thats what im saying.people are paying $160+ for lebrons so i know thats not the issue.but kobe and lebron are dropping crazy cw's good gr and great limited cw's. Jordans giving us maybe 3 cw's and tthere all usually plain.there just not doing enough.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

i guess i understand that a bit more, i'd rather buy lebrons new sig. shoes that the 2011s that are going to come out...

i guess i understand that a bit more, i'd rather buy lebrons new sig. shoes that the 2011s that are going to come out...

Originally Posted by Jimmy Blanco1983

Televised pick up game?
ok in the basketball world who wouldnt watch that and if he played decent in hot purple jordans who isnt gonna want them. get my drift.

Televised pick up game?
ok in the basketball world who wouldnt watch that and if he played decent in hot purple jordans who isnt gonna want them. get my drift.

Originally Posted by faddy

this thread is really confusing me
This.

but his lifestyle isnt the same as his product so im having a hard time trying to stay connected to him.
Dude, he's retired.

You want him to play golf in some converted XI's?

Newsflash...  Jordan playing has absolutely nothing to do w/ the colorways being released.  Plus, all the people care about is retros.  If JB consistently retros, no one's really going to care about anything else.  You should be mad at him for approving garbage that's being released.

Originally Posted by faddy

this thread is really confusing me
This.

but his lifestyle isnt the same as his product so im having a hard time trying to stay connected to him.
Dude, he's retired.

You want him to play golf in some converted XI's?

Newsflash...  Jordan playing has absolutely nothing to do w/ the colorways being released.  Plus, all the people care about is retros.  If JB consistently retros, no one's really going to care about anything else.  You should be mad at him for approving garbage that's being released.

Televised pick up game?
No
grin.gif

I understand that, but not if the GR them... plus that is bringing jordan down to a new level. We just saw pictures of him the in the AJ alpha ones, that lighter blue colorway that they just did all the shoes in and they aren't worth anything and no one hopped on them. yes i understand that they are not a sig shoe but they are one of his bigger basketball pieces over the last year. any one got the pic of the shoe i'm talking about?

Back
Top Bottom