** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

any one else got any screen shot! i'm curious as HECK! i think i'm going to tell a underage kid to go on , so they wont get arrested lol

I think getting arrested would be the least of their worries...

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

any one else got any screen shot! i'm curious as HECK! i think i'm going to tell a underage kid to go on , so they wont get arrested lol

I think getting arrested would be the least of their worries...

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Russ tha G
I really hope this isn't what I think it is.
nerd.gif
Im lost...somebody help me...although I got an idea
30t6p3b.gif

Ah okay. Checked it out, didnt feel like reading anything that long dealing with that kind of subject matter. Easy pass.

Ah okay. Checked it out, didnt feel like reading anything that long dealing with that kind of subject matter. Easy pass.

I checked a handful of the links on that site--including the "Three Ladies at Sea"--they were all just stories. Ridiculously long stories. No pictures or anything in any of the ones I opened. There's another message board type of thing on there, but I didn't feel like editing out all the foul language to post a screen shot. Pretty much centered around debating what is and isn't alright... topics ranged from anal sex, underage sex, use of various drugs, killings of various people, etc. Wasn't too exciting, really. I'll try to go in some more later on and see how the other stuff is and post screenshots. I'm trying to tread lightly so I don't click on something that gets my door kicked in.

I checked a handful of the links on that site--including the "Three Ladies at Sea"--they were all just stories. Ridiculously long stories. No pictures or anything in any of the ones I opened. There's another message board type of thing on there, but I didn't feel like editing out all the foul language to post a screen shot. Pretty much centered around debating what is and isn't alright... topics ranged from anal sex, underage sex, use of various drugs, killings of various people, etc. Wasn't too exciting, really. I'll try to go in some more later on and see how the other stuff is and post screenshots. I'm trying to tread lightly so I don't click on something that gets my door kicked in.

Who got the time on the hands to be typing about a chick getting attacked by dogs and smashed and all this other wild +**% tho
laugh.gif

Who got the time on the hands to be typing about a chick getting attacked by dogs and smashed and all this other wild +**% tho
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom