Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Can you explain the comment better? It sounds like something worthy of a ban to me.
4094220C-6586-4339-B5AD-9ABED5A5D249.jpeg

he might’ve deserved it but I just wanna know if other users have done worse stuff and are still here

Not sure why Ninja was banned from general but I heard he said some offensive things about China. Many people have complained about Ninja for years for saying things that people feel were racist against Black people. Kind of odd how he hasn’t really been banned for saying anti-black things but was banned for saying stuff about China. Some people have told me that mods are biased in favor of Asian people while being dismissive towards black member’s concerns. Not sure how true this is though.
I think that is what nawghtyhare nawghtyhare has always said about the Law Enforcement on Niketalk.

If this is all true, that is sad but that is how the world works so hey.....

Does the world have a race problem? Yes. Is NT part of the world?

We obviously don't tolerate any openly hateful speech. And I think that NT does that better than any other platform and it's taken more seriously. Yet insinuations are still made, members making judgments based on the perceived race of other members and that's unfortunate and goes against my original idea for NT being a space where everyone could be comfortable expressing themselves.
thats a cool PC answer
was hoping to get a lil more.......
like personal answer
not saying theres anything wrong with ur answer
so dont take it as disrespect
just wasnt expecting something so PC
especially something that u put ur heart and soul in
not that i expected anger
or disappointment from ur post
just a lil bit of emotion thats all

So one of my friends Euron Greyjoy Euron Greyjoy got banned yesterday for saying a certain race would love to buy a new 7/11 x Nike SB low colorway. I was gonna ask did he deserve to lose his entire account over that comment? He told me he never meant it in a racist way
Just for safe guard measures.

Methodical Management Methodical Management
Can you do one of those IP address checks to make sure this ain't Euron Greyjoy Euron Greyjoy burner account.

Back
Top Bottom