Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

@Chae Santana  Cool, Reggaeton still keeps on doing its thing and I could say that also the Reggaeton artists are exploring the Trap movement, demonstrating that they are versatile and could rap to whatever style of beat. Actually Anuel AA & Almighty are considered more from the TRAP Latino movement than the Reggaeton movent, although they also have done some Reggaeton tracks. I really dig this Trap song and the OG BABY RASTA did his thing on this one alongside the New School PR artists!

&

This is Almighty rapping on a Reggaeton beat, he killed it!

I also dig this Reggaeton track from Arcangel & Bryant Myers who is from the TRAP Latino Movement, but also sometimes he be doing some Reggaeton tracks...

Arcangel ft. Bryant Myers - Po' Encima

Last edited:
CLASSIC ALBUM: Baby Rasta & Gringo The New Prophecy (1997)
Baby Rasta & Gringo The New Prophecy.jpg

Last edited:
J Balvin Energia US tour.

Presale tomorrow with general tickets going on sale Friday.

Going to catch him in LA. :smokin

Saw J Balvin in Guadalajara last year... Hoping he comes back this year! :pimp:

Also Kevin Roldan live is something else...

I went to the Rome show on May 10. It was amazing. 

J Balvin sounds exactly like how he sounds on the radio. Fav artist rn. 

that Sean Paul x Major Lazer collab is fire.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that J Balvin's new song called ''Mi Gente'', could possibly be a big hit like that ''Despacito'' song. Big or even a much bigger hit!!

Last edited:
nah...i like it but it ain't no despacito...

btw, ozuna is killllllllllling with da tu foto.

That tu foto song been out for months now.

Bad Bunny holding it all the way down right now.
That remix to "soy peor"
[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Almighty came out with a dope new latin trap song called ''Todo Poderoso'' produced by DJ Blass and again DJ Blass is demonstrating, why hes one of the greatest producers to come out from the island and that is cause he could kill it in any music genre.

La Nana was the female Twista of PR's underground movement. She was my favorite 2nd female Reggaeton artist. The old Reggaeton had some real spitters, now that its mainstream people might think otherwise, but those of us who know the history know whats up. Even though Reggaeton is now considered ''mainstream'' it still has some real spitters new and old, like Nengo Flow & Daddy Yankee, just to name two of those artists who in my opinion are real spitters.

Yo I dont understand too much Spanish but lately all the new Reggaeton and the spanish trap has been fire

Soy Peor and the remix
All these Ozuna tracks
Jowell y randy and J BALVIN the goat
Anything J Balvin touches is gold
Bad Bunny and Tory Lanez track

^That song is killin it right now and Farruko's new song ''Krippy Kush'' ft. Bad Bunny, Rvssian

and of course can't forget J Balvin's ''Mi Gente'' song! I was the first to say it that ''Mi Gente'' was going to be the next ''Despacito''.

Last edited:
^That song is killin it right now and Farruko's new song ''Krippy Kush'' ft. Bad Bunny, Rvssian

and of course can't forget J Balvin's ''Mi Gente'' song! I was the first to say it that ''Mi Gente'' was going to be the next ''Despacito''.

outside this forum, reggaeton reigns supreme, its definitely a shade below hiphop at da moment.

I didnt care for Despacito too much. Mi Gente is a beast right now. Was in Vegas and every club, dj, pool party, played it at least once.

Back
Top Bottom