Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

Mr. Cavalucci, Cavalucci o Cava es una leyenda de la vieja escuela, aqui esta el cantando en vivo uno de sus exitos del pasado ''Que Tengo El Arte''. Esta hombre si que es un verdadero MC, un tremendo liricista que le metia bien k'bron.

When a singer named Mo released the song "Lean On' in 2015........................................it was the end for ALL reggaeton.

Did you noticed that alot of white artists now do latin songs?

The singer Justin Bieber took over all of these spanish artists.

Go listen to his 2015 song called 'Sorry'

The spanish artists now do trap songs because the reggaeton movement died when the white people took over.

The terrible song 'Mi Gente' with terrible singer J. Balvin got remix with Beyonce but where's Jay-Z?

Rapper Jay-Z was seen with Yandel but noticed that he is not on Yandel's album 'Update'

The 2017 song 'Despacito' is top viewed on Youtube because of JUSTIN BIEBER

Listen to any english radio and you will hear Bieber/Fonsi/Yankee

Where are all of the reggaeton artists of the 90's and 00's at?.................................They all nothing to the white people.

Daddy Yankee haven't released anything in stores in 6 years because all reggaeton artists are now a waste of time.

?

Nobody wants to listen to a J. Balvin song and Daddy Yankee last album was 'Prestige' 6 years ago so reggaeton no longer belongs them but to the white music artists.

Where is Mas Flow 3?

?

:smh:

Musically I used to F with Fat Joe & Nore, but this podcast was lame as hell, making it seem like Reggaeton aint hood, mofos Reggaeton comes from the caserios of PR. Fat Joe snitchin on Daddy Yankee smh. Nore acting like he's some type of God cause in 2004 he decided to collaborate with some Reggaeton artists. When in reality it was already poppin way before ''Oye Mi Canto''. It was poppin in the Carribean/Latin America. Reggaeton was even poppin in some parts of the States. In the early 2000s Miami had a show called ''The Roof'' that was Reggaeton influenced.

Nore just hurried up the process of the genre becoming mainstream, but without him it eventually would of became mainstream. It would of took maybe more years, but it would of got there without his help. Fat Joe making those lame jokes of Daddy Yankee saying you're the leader. Now the tables have turned and Daddy Yankee is now the leader. And Reggaeton is more powerful than ever so the jokes on them.

^ The difference between Daddy Yankee & Fat Joe is that Daddy Yankee could make hit records by himself, he doesnt need to feature someone on them. #facts

''Gasolina''

''Rompe''

''Pose'' etc. etc. etc.

DY's underground hit record, before la ''Gasolina''

''Latigazo'' circa 2002

El Cangri.com =
:emoji_goat: DY Album

How ironic, Nore and Fat Joe joked about the genre, etc. on the Drink Champs podcast, but on Nore's new show called ''On The Run Eatin''. Nore goes to Puerto Rico and guess with who he meets up with? He meets up with legendary Reggaeton producers Luny (Luny Tunes) and DJ Blass. At the end of the day, lets not kid ourselves we all know that Reggaeton is one of the most powerful music genres in the world. I know Nore and other artists be saying to themselves, if you can't beat them, join them.

DJ Blass the :emoji_goat:

Niketalk has different post dates because I posted on a Sunday.

My earlier post is also not here.

'Limbo' was released to the Puerto Rico public radio but this song is terrible and alot of people listen to this

This was in Daddy Yankee's last album 'Prestige'

Last edited:
Saying that Reggaeton is dead cause Daddy Yankee/Luny Tunes haven't dropped a new album, it's the same as saying that Hip Hop is dead cause Busta Rhymes/The Neptunes haven't dropped a new album. So that theory of Reggaeton being dead is BOGUS. Here's the reality Reggaeton is still alive, and although Daddy Yankee hasn't dropped a new album, he has a new hit song called ''Dura'' and Luny (Luny Tunes) is working on something new with Tito ''El Bambino''.

MTV3 (MTV TR3s) plays Reggaeton music videos daily.

In the US and around the world, you have radio stations playing Reggaeton songs from artists like Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Wisin, Yandel, Ozuna, J Balvin, Maluma, J Alvarez, Farruko, J Quiles, etc.

Reggaeton artists are still dropping new albums.

And new Reggaeton artists keep emerging so that way the genre won't die. And if someone who doesn't belong to the Reggaeton movement, decides to do Reggaeton that's what you call a ''culture vulture'' point blank.

Tbh, I'm not mad at all. At those culture vulture's like Shakira, Carlos Vives, Reik, etc. cause to me its flattering that they all want to do Reggaeton, because they know that's what's reigning in the music industry. If it wasnt for Reggaeton, Shakira/Carlos Vives's music career would of been dead years ago. Doing Reggaeton is whats keeping them alive.

I personally got love for the Latin Trap movement, cause at the end of the day its all urban music. I also got love for the Dominican Dembow and Latin Hip Hop movements. We're all one ''MUSICA URBANA''. btw a Reggaeton Pioneer, Historian & Die-Hard Fan is speaking.

Someone really has to be delusional/trolling, if they're claiming that an artist that doesn't belong to the genre is the KING. Also a die-hard Reggaeton fan will never say something like that. Now it would be understandable if those die-hard Reggaeton fans consider Daddy Yankee, Don Omar or Tego Calderon the King.

DY The King of Reggaeton

Shout out to DJ Playero

Last edited:
There are many culture vultures especially white music artists.

C Flyness,the last time I was here on this post was in early 2015 and seen that you were the only one posting.

Even tho there are many terrible music artists in reggaeton,I appreciate that you keep on posting reggaeton music.

What 5 reggaeton artists do you listen to?

Last edited by a moderator:
One last thing i forgot to mention, shout out to all the DJs, Clubs & Coliseums that rock with the Reggaeton movement.

MORE PROOF THAT REGGAETON ISN'T DEAD!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom